Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Racist and transphobic humour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Buying a second more expensive set of literally anything then yelling at your kids not to use them because "those are the nice ones".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers love to cry about Muslims allegedly forcing their religions on others then force women to birth unwanted babies in the name of their own religion.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Pinching bottoms of waitresses then getting angry when told not to

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Alberta special: reducing minimum wage for teenagers by $2 an hour because "they don't need money lol"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Justin Godscock posted:

Their actual reasoning is because companies won't be able to hire cheap teenagers anymore thus cutting into profits.

I hate our new caste system.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Getting offended by the words "Holidays" and "Happy".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers like to become "ex-pats" and then complain about "immigrants" moving to the country they left.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LabyaMynora posted:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :circlefap:

I really hope they all moved their money there to avoid paying taxes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers like to try and make us feel bad but it doesn't work when our self worth already equals zero.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers love the say "the weather has been so much nicer lately, so many hot sunny days! It didn't snow until February! When I was young it snowed on Halloween! Man that sucked eh?"

But when you say "almost like the climate is changing" they'll punch you in the face and scream it's a myth

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ahahahahahaha I remember that commercial.

But now I legit have to go listen to some Love and Rockets.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Then other boomers in line complain the cashier is taking too long when it was their peers that hosed up the flow.

Don't gently caress up my flow. I'm working on muscle memory. I'm not paid enough to loving think.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Following fire crew facebook pages just so they can angry react every post and lecture crews on how to do their jobs from their armchair on their ipads

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers like to think $10 is a lot of money and will complain to you about how they think the $10 item should be no more than 4.

Children do this too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers love to park their grocery cart in the middle of the aisle then give you dirty looks when you try and squeeze by and accidentally hit their cart with your basket.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

stopping their kids from cleaning up at a restaurant, or putting clothes away at stores because "it's their job." bonus points if they give you a shiteating grin and say something about how they wouldn't want to put people out of work now would they

I hate these loving lazy rear end slobs

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sitting in their houses fuming about how the current generation doesn't know how to use a phone because their kids don't call enough, but then refuse to call their kids for months to prove to themselves how lovely their kids turned out.

Then when they do call all the kids hear is complaints about how lovely they are and gee I wonder why no one likes calling you, Linda.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers love killing the planet more than anything. You want to stop pollution and not use up all natural resources right now? loving crybabies. Eat some plastic and go die on a beach.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LabyaMynora posted:

If you rode a bike anywhere near a Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, you'd probably be run over by a boomer in a minivan or an SUV on their way to or from the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.

On purpose of course. Then they'd claim you were a crazy cyclist who just came out of nowhere and you wouldn't be able to defend yourself because you're dead.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Iron Crowned posted:

Boomers like telling you they're going to take their business elsewhere if they don't get the mythical service they're expecting.

"I don't like this software, I have a $2000 camera" says the boomer attempting to edit 66 photos on a 1 hour photo kiosk, "I'm taking my business elsewhere."

I work at a zoo gift shop that's been plastic bag free for 8 years. Only boomers threaten to never visit the zoo ever again because they had to carry a stuffed animal in their hand to their car.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

When you work in a gimmicky store called Trading Post and the boomer jokes "I have nothing to trade! Oh wait! I can trade paper for goods!" And you're like "haha yeah" while trying not to die inside at his dumb money joke and then he pulls a stack of napkins out of back pocket and proclaims "HERE YA GO! HARF HARF HARF"

Boomers love carrying napkins in their pockets then offering it as money as a joke.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Tilapia are often seen in hippo enclosures in zoos because they eat their poop, parasites, and algae.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I've had many a boomer tell me I should get a timeshare because I've been blessed with the opportunity to travel frequently and I usually choose Pacific Mexico because I love it there.

I'm a millennial, I want options and freedom and zero responsibility and obligations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers like to call bylaw services if your lawn grows an eighth of an inch longer than they like.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomers want to access and use all public infrastructure but not pay for it, vote for whoever promises the lowest taxes, gets angry that infrastructure is poo poo, refuses to pay taxes to make it better.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Show up on the lawn and shout "I'm a millennial. I came here to eat avocado and kill the domestic abuse perpetuation industry and I'm all out of avocado" then ride away on a Bird scooter blasting Old Town Road on a bluetooth speaker

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

"We need to help our own! End homelessness!"

"Will you spare a dollar to end homelessness?"

"gently caress YOU GET A JOB"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

mind the walrus posted:

Haven't pilot programs where just giving homeless people a basic home, address, and access to things like a fridge and hygiene shown to be far more effective than anything else at getting homeless people who want to get better, better?

Sir this is a mock the boomers shitposting thread

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

They don't lock up their guns, it would be easy peasy.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I have a house built in 64. Of course the hardwood is covered in beige carpet. Someday we'll be rid of that dust trap.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Xaris posted:

boomers love to pretend to be mastercraft turbo experts at all things tools n DIY and insist on giving tons of bad advice or 'let me do it' and proceed to be bumbling terrible fucks about it.

boomers love to ask for contractor quotes and then shock at the price and go WELL ILL JUST DO IT MYSELF I CAN GET ROOFING FOR $500 AT HOME DEPOT after contractor tells em it'll be 10,000 for a new roof/wall/stairs, then gently caress it up badly anbd have to get a contractor out there for even more money

Like that old fart who built that little staircase in a city park for a fraction of the cost than the city would have done it, was super proud and everyone was like "take THAT city, wasting our tax dollars on something that's only $100 from Home Depot" and it turned out the stairs were super janky and dangerous and not fit to have hundreds of people a day walking on them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Boomer men like to go into stores and talk about how if their wives were there they'd have to waste a bunch if money on garbage because "women and their shopping am I right"

If they're with a little boy they insult him for wanting a toy "Christ, you're as bad as a woman"

gently caress y'all sexism, go die in a dumpster alone

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

You Are A Elf posted:

Boomer men walk into Walmart looking for motor oil or fishing lures or some other stereotypical dumb manly poo poo and can only find women clerks in the store.

“Oh, honey, can you tell me where I can find a male clerk so he can show me where sporting goods is?”

I mean, I’ve seen this before and :psyduck:

I've personally had this happen while working at a jewelry store. It's not that we refused to hire men; men just didn't apply.

This old guy walks in and sees three of us and yells "Don't you have any men working here???" Manager replied "No sir" and he left in a huff. Which was also a lie because the owner was a man and he was in his office but old guy didn't need to know that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My former boss used to tell us to be watchful of the "homies" *wink wink* and I would call him out and remind him that all thefts and crimes commited against us were white people. We even had all their photos up on a wall of shame in the back.

Didn't change anything.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I liked his abortion rant

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

not all trans people actually want to "pass", sometimes in transitioning, something relatively unnoticeable is all one needs to feel comfortable with themselves

just loving treat us with respect and don't call trans women linebackers, thanks

They don't need to "pass" either. Stop giving a poo poo about what other people look like. Just let people live.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My father in law gave my husband and I $880 when we got caught in a bidding war for a house because the homeowner we were buying from was Chinese and "he'll pick you if you put a bunch of 8s in the offer because they think it's lucky".

We did get the house, as the second highest bidder, but he chose us because everyone else was talking about turning it into a rental and we were a young couple looking for a home and he thought we deserved it more.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Dogmeat posted:

I always kinda wondered why Jap and Nip were considered slurs, since I didn't see it as much different than calling someone a Brit or a Yank. It's just the first part of the word, how is that bad?

Did the people who established the word consider the people described by the word as human beings worthy of equality and respect? Is the word commonly used by the people themselves?

If yes: not a slur.

If no: definitely a slur.

This means that Brit and Yank can technically be considered a slur in certain context, but overall context is generally positive. The same cannot be said for those other words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

sorry, i thought that was clear in my post? please don't lecture at me, i know this already because i live it

Not directed at you, just affirming.