Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Playing sport that requires a whole square mile of groundskept land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Works for little pay and no recognition to the point its becomes my identity.

Retires.

Right, now to have fun.... uhh... what do I like.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Liking jesus but ignoring the part where he said a rich person getting into heaven is like trying to get a camel through the eye of the needle

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Boomers don't believe in walking and talking. This old at my work will try to tell me things like where things go and he seems to absolutely refuse to let me put them there while he's saying it. I have to put everything down. Stop. Look him in the eye. And he has to slowly tell me ,"this is where that goes and those go there. *I start picking up the first thing because it's right there* And... stop. look at me... This is where that goes."

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Boomer cartooners make this comic everyday for 30 years while other boomers open their newspapers and slap their knee with a hearty guffaw at the razor wit

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://youtu.be/8wFuEjjcA68

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I'd watch the gently caress out for a guy selling memes in the wasteland who's still alive. Theres a reason he's still alive.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Can someone find a comic for me. The guy is imagining himself living in the Apocalypse, and he dies but then snaps back to reality and his life sucks cause his job is soul sucking so he goes back to daydreaming about the apocalypse where everyday of his life would matter

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1174938294603247616?s=20

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Cottage cheese is good on salads and poo poo. Go hog wild.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Boomers keep saying things like "what's the world coming to" and "people are getting worse" as we enter into an era where things like LGBT being able enter the streets without being lynched and strides in understanding mental health are being made, while boomers hide in bakeries refusing to bake cakes for mixed race couples.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

kuddles posted:

Probably the most unintentionally hilarious boomer trait is when they give some aspect of "You kids have it too easy! I had to deal with XXXXX and I turned out just fine!" Meanwhile, you've experienced their entire adulthood where they were a complete neurotic mess making paranoid decisions and wondering if it was due to growing up with XXXXX.

Probably already been posted but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkNf0xq5Gxg

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

"no problem" is a sort of meta empathy. If a non boomer was shopping theyd know that just being a customer creates more work. As an non boomer employee you sometimes dont want the customer to think that they are a burden. Its not a problem that your here, your cool man, were all toiling under capitalism together :(:respek::(

boomers dont have empathy so this doesnt occur to them.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/Seej500/status/1191369044336742400?s=20

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ebeneezer Splooge posted:

Boomers love The Eagles

I like the eagles but only for Lying Eyes.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

when the dragon dies am i not supposed to take the treasure it sat upon?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Krispy Wafer posted:

Young people singing Elton John and Billy Joel is proof that while Boomers didn't invent music, they perfected it.

Then they sold out and the boomers who owned all the record labels decided to factory make safe easy music. And so now we only get a memorable song every 5 years when a musician decides to go rogue and risk something with soul. Which boomers will say is bad because theres too much cussing or they talk about inequality a little too much so ITS POLITCAL !LIBERALS IN MUSIC! :bahgawd:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Steal all media.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Me

age 10 to15 Smashmouth is pretty good

age 15 to 25 Smashmouth is memey garbage

age Now: Smashmouth is pretty good.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Change the mascot to a white guy and call them The Racists.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Because the Kill Mongers, the local bandit lords, definitely dont kill first, loot and eat body, and ask questions later.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I always say the people who prep for some apocalypse are your roving murder gangs you see in mad max. Give them a modicum of power and they'll do what they always wanted to do.

You never see them stocking up on seeds or building supply's for a society. They just want a playground.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I couldn't either but that's because birds suck and arnt worth remembering. Theres 2. Ones that poo poo on you and are loud. And ones that are murderers and are loud.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

That used to be the southern US with wetback but that's mostly been called out as ,aptly, really racist.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

The clean plate club is a club of fat chumps.

If you cant finish it, take it home. Its tomorrows lunch or snack.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

crab and shrimp is better than lobster. Lobster tastes like you left crab meat in a cabinet in the attic for a week.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

More and more these days, bugs are eating boomers

Hellyeahskeleton.gif

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Boomers look at Norman Rockwells"The Problem We All Live With"

And think

What about ME!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Schadenboner posted:

Boomers like saying “Quarter-past” and “Quarter-to” rather than X:15 or X:45. “Half-past” seems to remain rare, thankfully.

When I ask the time and they say "5 till" or something like that.

5 till what fucker I haven't looked at the time for hours.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I'll break your loving clock.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Boomers like the song Old Time Rock and Roll because they hate new music. So I propose we make a new song that's a cover of it that's called "Old Time Rock and Roll should be dead like you should be"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

shut up netface posted:

“You couldn’t make Blazing Saddles today too many people would be OFFENDED”

It’s literally 45 years old, goddamnit

They say as JoJo rabbit, the movie about a boy who's imaginary friend is hitler,(I think I haven't watched it) wins awards.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

There was an analysis on the true reason you couldn't make blazing saddles today on YouTube I'm having trouble finding. Basically BS destroyed the old way of making westerns down to its core which was white washing them as some "more civil time and how the us tamed the west." Instead of the more accurate racist as hell killing all the native Americans and having slaves, west

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

13Pandora13 posted:

If it's not this video, you should all watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMFoNZeZm0

This was it, thanks.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

We truly are living in the shittiest cyberpunk future

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I yelled at my work boomer yesterday.
Every time i try to find something in the back its a whole process of. " what are you looking for. WHAT. Well its over there. How many. WHAT. " by the time it takes for this whole exchange to happen i could have used common sense to look for it and get it.

So this time he was particularly deaf so it went like this.
:bahgawd:"What are you looking"
:downs:"some 1x12x10 cedar"
:bahgawd:"Huh?"
:downs:"1x12x10 cedar"
:bahgawd:"Cedar?"
:downs:"yes"
:bahgawd:"its over there"
:downs:(yes i know your in the way.)
:bahgawd:"how many are you getting"
:downs:"13"
:bahgawd:"what!?"
:downs:"13!"
:bahgawd:"15?"

*screaming at the top of my lungs*
https://i.imgur.com/ImAlOP5.mp4

:bahgawd:"Dont Yell at me! You can kiss my rear end"

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Feb 29, 2020

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Volcott posted:

...Digganobz.

'ow come those gits can call demselves dat, but when Iz says it, i get krumped.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Now. Wall them in.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I like old cars for the same reason i like old swords and guns. Theyre cool and stylish but god i would never use them cause that poo poo is dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Crazy Mike posted:

Meanwhile I'm becoming more and more conservative the more my net worth goes up. For those of you who not only have more money than average but are still all left wing, what stopped you from obsessing about and prioritizing your growing nest egg?

When the millennials inherit the earth, I want to be safely protected from financial ruin and materially comfortable as part of the top 20% dream hoarders.