Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Journey had a tie in Atari game and that counts for a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

PipHelix posted:

Boomers love songs about teenagers wrecking their cars and dying, and always, ALWAYS while doing some random stupid dangerous poo poo like drag racing or riding your motorcycle, at night, in the rain, on 'dead man's curve'. It was about the most romantic and daring thing you could do, somehow, being absolute dogshit at driving.

If there's an oncoming truck and he swerved to the right and was, presumably, driving an American car, why did his girlfriend, presumably in the passenger seat, die while he survived? Bothered me for years.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

dee eight posted:

lol you think they had seat belts or crumple zones?

Oh I get why the lady is dead. I just never understood how the character singing the song survived given car safety standards of the time. But I guess the truest explanation is and always will be

Outrail posted:

The protagonist is the important one, everything else like reason and logic and women are just things to progress the story.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

On a “90s boomers you find piles of books in thrift stores no one has touched in years,” political compass, Dave Barry is dead center where PJ O’Rourke and Doonsbury are right and left libertarian. Rush is right authoritarian. Don’t know what would take the last spot though.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

CPL593H posted:

Is there a version of action jeans that are meant to withstand a furious and violent pants making GBS threads?

Yes, that's the Steven Seagal edition.