Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Sitting in a chair in the living room with the TV off.

Hagglin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Overcooked vegetables

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Leaving their shopping carts where there loving carts were parked. Mother loving gently caress

Edit: beaten like a Boomer's child. Why does it capitalize it? gently caress I'm mad

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I work with this dickhead boomer that has zero respect for people in the middle of poo poo, or like doing little irritating things. He'll walk up while I'm upside down, jammed under the dash of a car checking components or checking fuses, swinging his arms forward and back, slapping them together in front of him, singing(literally) "doo-pee doo-pee dooooo.... Whatcha doin there Interwhat?" I tried explaining how to measure for parasitic draw by measuring voltage drop across fuses, but within seconds he starts looking around the room, so now I just tell him "Fixing cars, Jerry."

The other day, Jerry, because that's his name gently caress him, and the rest of the team were bullshitting the last 20 minutes of the shift away. I hate this time because I don't want to small talk with 3 boomers and 2 twenty something dipshits, but I don't want to be TOO antisocial. I think we were talking about Ukraine and gas prices, yes Obama was mentioned, and Jerry, to my utter dismay blurts out, "Well if you ask me(he always starts with this), they need to open up all the coal plants again, and if they start protesting, we outta just shoot em all!!! Hehehehe!"

Jerry started chemo for lung cancer like a month ago lol. No he has not stopped smoking ofc

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
One thing I must admit, and maybe this is NOT powerful boomer energy, is he's invincible to jabs. He just laughs it off like you're just busting balls. The best thing is to just open your eyes real wide and walk away from him. After his coal plant comment I was just like, "Wowww the Nazi part ladies and gentlemen!" and turned and walked away from the group. There were lots of laughs and one of the young guys was like, "holy poo poo did he really say that?" To which I replied, "THATS OUR JERRY!"

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Ehhhh I kinda do find it funny in secret, but he tells me about his treatments and stuff in a different tone, and is clearly very shaken for such a hardcore badass boomer dude, and that part makes me real sad. He has a family that clearly depends on him greatly. This is bumfuck Ohio so no real losses or anything, but personally I've lost too many people to cancer, and almost my mom.

I do say "gently caress you, Jerry" a lot though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Another fun one is when he walks up to your conversation with someone else and interrupts with something barely related, just go "guess what Jerry nobody cares!!!"