Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Keyser_Soze posted:

Thanks for setting it up Josh! I don't know about Bethpage but I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger is Top 3 at Pebble.

You suckers can paypal/venmo me at jcblum@gmai****

Slackers will be fed to Josh's cats.

Paid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

sportsgenius86 posted:

Imagine having a gently caress load of rabid fans on 18 and you have to have the ceremony in a tiny room because a bunch of old racists can’t stop jacking themselves off

They used to do that poo poo outside right? I could swear it used to be an outside event.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

BonoMan posted:

They used to do that poo poo outside right? I could swear it used to be an outside event.

The initial jacket ceremony is done inside Butlers Cabin, they then do it all over again outside.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao, fanduel lost over $2 million on Tiger winning.

Good, gently caress fanduel

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

DJExile posted:

lmao, fanduel lost over $2 million on Tiger winning.

Good, gently caress fanduel

Somebody else made a cool $1.2 million in Vegas.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Presto posted:

hot drat that rules

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Can’t wait to go to Bethpage and watch Tiger win back to back majors.

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!

Presto posted:

Man, imagine being able to bet $80k on a sporting event...a golf tournament at that.

I bet it was just a Koepka hedge bet.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
good job lads!

I think Torgeaux already contributed as well but the doofus didn't include his SA name.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Yup I'm setting up a venmo tonight just for you rear end

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Keyser_Soze posted:

good job lads!

I think Torgeaux already contributed as well but the doofus didn't include his SA name.

My email/PayPal has my name in it. And yes, I paid.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Keyser_Soze posted:

Thanks for setting it up Josh! I don't know about Bethpage but I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger is Top 3 at Pebble.

You suckers can paypal/venmo me at jcblum@gmai****

Slackers will be fed to Josh's cats.

Paid.

FWIW, not like it would've made a difference but my pick was going to be Louis Oosthuizen until I had to get all aZn PrYdE with it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just paid up. drat Venmo is easy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

The SituAsian posted:

Paid.

FWIW, not like it would've made a difference but my pick was going to be Louis Oosthuizen until I had to get all aZn PrYdE with it.

Tiger and Xander both have asian moms!

Thanks Lads, we are all good. Good luck next time, losers!