Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

hifi posted:

lmao was that a tortilla

No one told these guys to never sell anything wrapped in a tortilla at a Tech game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tech still can't figure out how to offense.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Ugh, Tech leaving too many dude's open for 3's and Virginia is hitting them all.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

balancedbias posted:

As much poo poo as we give them, Virginia's ball movement is top notch so it leaves Tech scrambling

They're hitting on a lot of their skip passes, which is very hard to do against Tech, and is the way to consistently attack this defense.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Was that the first fast break point

yes

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Virginia's passing is excellent and they can't miss. Tech's gonna have a hard time these last 5 minutes

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Missing Owens for cleanup right now.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

runoverbobby posted:

I think this is wrong. There was a minuscule moment where passer guy had possession and other guy was signaling timeout.

I can't take this game...

TOOOO MUCH STRESS

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
that foul is bs too. what's culver supposed to do there? The guy's got him stuck with his hands in the air.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Tom Sellout posted:

calling that ball out on morietti when the impetus is so clearly on the uva player is a real bastardization of the spirit of basketball and must be called out

That really turned the game, too. Such a shame.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Lessail posted:

much better than everyone treating beard like a perfect saint

Lessail is reaaaaally unhappy that his team lost a coach after a week to a major conference school.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Chokes McGee posted:

if there's one takeaway from all this it's that I'm legally obligated to follow a texas team now that I've moved and Tech pissed off the aggie fan at work

she complained about their tortilla tradition being weird and classless when her team literally has a fake army led by a dog

so :bandwagon: for that I guess

Also, the tortillas started because of an Aggie, so it's their fault in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I'm not salty, but

https://twitter.com/LinderShowMiami/status/1115462689562726400