Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Man, Oregon's messaging about this whole process has been non-existent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Were you here for the healthcare marketplace website thing?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I'd incredibly frustrating for a state that's supposed to be pretty "progressive" to be doing so badly administering the vaccine. I have a friend in ND & from their experience the state was "whoever wants it, come & get it." They were more concerned about just making sure everybody's vaccinated vs. means testing into eligibility categories.

Sorry for the rant. I want to do public poo poo again (including going to the range).

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

CainFortea posted:

Were you here for the healthcare marketplace website thing?

A huge factor in my coming here was OHP, which is pretty unique in its generosity. I'll never forget landing in the ER when I was still undiagnosed, waiting for them to come scan my debit card before treatment like they do in Nashville. I hadn't signed up for OHP yet.

They just signed me up for OHP and all was well.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'd incredibly frustrating for a state that's supposed to be pretty "progressive" to be doing so badly administering the vaccine. I have a friend in ND & from their experience the state was "whoever wants it, come & get it." They were more concerned about just making sure everybody's vaccinated vs. means testing into eligibility categories.

Sorry for the rant. I want to do public poo poo again (including going to the range).

A-loving-men.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

Being progressive doesn't necessarily mean being good at administration. I'll leave bitching about means testing somewhere else.

Captain Log posted:

A huge factor in my coming here was OHP, which is pretty unique in its generosity.

Long story short we paid Oracle over 100 million bucks to make the Oregon Healthcare Marketplace Webpage. Which literally never worked. Eventually the state gave up and told everyone to use the federal system.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

CainFortea posted:

Long story short we paid Oracle over 100 million bucks to make the Oregon Healthcare Marketplace Webpage. Which literally never worked. Eventually the state gave up and told everyone to use the federal system.

Yeah, I've never been directed to any website outside of using Kaiser's for sending messages to and from my doctors.

Truth be told, Oregon's healthcare for the not rich and famous is a loving wonderland compared to the south. Which is why the loving "nobody know what's going on" approach to vaccination has me baffled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Guys, just lie. They do not verify poo poo. Say you are a teacher or some poo poo.

I am vaxxed because I knew someone who knew someone who worked at a clinic doing vaccinations. I have conditions and stuff but at the time it was only teachers and old people getting it. gently caress that poo poo. I have a family and my spouse is a teacher who was being forced back to work and at the time the word was I could still catch it from her. I have no regrets and do not feel the slightest bit bad about jumping an imaginary line that was poorly thought out.