Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dexo posted:

Danny Green owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

MakaVillian posted:

Would they even know about that though. I heard cell service was spotty at best.

info goes through a crowd like that like wildfire

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lmaoo

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
uh ha Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

MakaVillian posted:

Would they even know about that though. I heard cell service was spotty at best.

He addressed it directly.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
what a fun loving guy

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Nooooo

gently caress Drake.

Get the gently caress outta here

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Hand Knit posted:

He addressed it directly.

Oh missed that

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/cbcsports/status/1140715021493665792

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

thumper57 posted:

Quick over-under how many times will Norm plug his brand?

holy poo poo your avatar

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Dexo posted:

Nooooo

gently caress Drake.

Get the gently caress outta here

:hai:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

MakaVillian posted:

Oh missed that

He interrupted the owner's awful bad speech to do it.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Drake's baby mama has a ridiculously enormous rear end. The things you realize at events in Toronto.

AsInHowe fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jun 17, 2019

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

KAWHI IS MY PRESIDENT

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
They're using that song at the end of Mighty Ducks 2, how cool :3:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

“This video is not available in your location.”

what secrets are you hiding canada

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Declan MacManus posted:

“This video is not available in your location.”

what secrets are you hiding canada

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/1140715312452722688

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Kawhi didn't say he's staying but the laugh made me lose it.

Update on shooting:
https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/1140716091129442305

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lockback posted:

Hehestreams really does own, its international leaguepass for $100 a year and no VPN required and no blackouts. The guy who runs it is in the US and is pretty responsive. The easiest way to pay is via Amazon gift card, so like 4/10 on sketchiness there.

Some things really annoyed me about hehestreams. First, I really hate services that just rely on Chromecast to display to TV. And maybe 12 years ago I was onboard with the "why make phone apps just do html5 or whatever instead" but drat if I don't prefer a tablet interface when I'm working out and want to mass really big buttons instead of zooming and scrolling. Otherwise was fine

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/1140716091129442305

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/jareddudley619/status/1140640253054558211?s=21

We appear to be back to Utah or Indiana for this one.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawhi rules

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

honestly if the jazz get conley i’d peg them as the favorites in the west

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

MourningView posted:

Yeah there's no way the money works. It doesn't make sense, I assume it's just Tony refusing to admit that his buddy might be gone since he's spent the last three years refusing to admit Favors might leave even as the Jazz were openly kicking the tires on other PF options.
https://twitter.com/danclayt0n/status/1140711552187871233
I would do this in a heartbeat haha

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the parade was amazing and seeing the guys on the double decker busses was worth all the waiting.

that said, the cops or whoever was responsible for crowd control were idiots and didn't remember to bring any barriers so no one knew that they weren't supposed to wait directly on the parade route until it already caused a bottleneck. also don't get why they had to have a little police honour guard at the front.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Pleads posted:

He interrupted the owner's awful bad speech to do it.

Ah that's why I missed it

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

BWV posted:

the parade was amazing and seeing the guys on the double decker busses was worth all the waiting.

that said, the cops or whoever was responsible for crowd control were idiots and didn't remember to bring any barriers so no one knew that they weren't supposed to wait directly on the parade route until it already caused a bottleneck. also don't get why they had to have a little police honour guard at the front.

they stood on the court for a whole season and didn't assault a single black nba executive while they did it, they are justifiably proud

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

BWV posted:

Yeah the crowd control was awful. People who showed up early got pushed back behind the massive crowd that just clogged the streets.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

It shows that they organized it in three days

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

that's what a lot of people were saying but forgetting to barricade the actual route (they do this for the santa claus parade) is pretty bad.

it's okay though. they'll get it right next year ;)

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
If there had been barriers kawhi never would have gotten his plant

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontoraptors/comments/c1rgo1/kawhi_receives_plant_from_plant_guy/

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1140692815061688320?s=20

How many teams are actually looking to eat contracts this offseason? Atlanta might just continue to clean up

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

morestuff posted:

How many teams are actually looking to eat contracts this offseason? Atlanta might just continue to clean up

It's unfortunate the draft is before free agency for situations like this because I'm sure there are a lot of teams that will strike out and have nothing else to use their space on who would have liked having a pick

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

BWV posted:

that's why I left from my spot along university before the bus came. The road was full of people and I was already crammed in and not that close to the bus route, so once it came it would just get worse

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

morestuff posted:

Lol, Tony Snell has a player option.

He'd probably get minutes for MN but no cap room.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Who the gently caress are the lakers going to sign

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
lol at Ilyasova being traded AGAIN.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dejan Bimble posted: