Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

readingatwork posted:

This show descending into End of Eva level madness would make me happy beyond words.

Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

This show loving owns

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

This show loving owns

:emptyquote:

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Ikuhara has such a talent for grabbing onto my heart and then tearing it out as viciously as possible

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Well, that was an episode.

I’m glad Enta didn’t die, because killing all your gays in one episode would have been super bad form.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

:catdrugs:
DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA--

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

coronatae posted:

Ikuhara has such a talent for grabbing onto my heart and then tearing it out as viciously as possible
He has a knack for that.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Gibbering posted:

DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA--

gently caress you dad

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They really went through a lot in one episode and I'm not even mad because it was so well done.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
holy poo poo this show has such better pacing and characterization than yurikuma despite it having less episodes.

and i liked yurikuma.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Sorry Enta, there is only one Golden Duo and you and Kazuki aint it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

There was an AR thing going on in twitter where the cops had their own twitter and it got deleted after this episode aired

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There was an AR thing going on in twitter where the cops had their own twitter and it got deleted after this episode aired

After one last tweet that said (more or less) "I have always and will always love you #Mabu"

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

:negative:

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
I love it when Ikuhara establishes a pattern and then smashes it, Keppi going for Leo's butt this time was such a good instance of this!!! Leo's been a really compelling antagonist in general, RIP buddy, you were great at anguished monologues and bad at murdering children.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Alopex posted:

I love it when Ikuhara establishes a pattern and then smashes it, Keppi going for Leo's butt this time was such a good instance of this!!! Leo's been a really compelling antagonist in general, RIP buddy, you were great at anguished monologues and bad at murdering children.

We should all have flaws this noble.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Gibbering posted:

After one last tweet that said (more or less) "I have always and will always love you #Mabu"

Luckily, there is an archive with the translations here.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Does anyone remember reading about how the initial description for this week's episode was replaced with another? I don't remember where I saw that.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

Does anyone remember reading about how the initial description for this week's episode was replaced with another? I don't remember where I saw that.

it was in a sakugablog post

https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2019/06/04/sarazanmai-production-notes-07-08/

descriptions:
https://twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/1134134458460889088
https://twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/1134150017307041794

e: oh you said THIS week's ep. idk then

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

My brain was confused, that looks correct.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/scomberesocidae/status/1140014063499354113

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Can we talk about how Reo is blamed for everything wrong in their relationship in the present, despite Mabu literally just going through the motions?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Maera Sior posted:

Can we talk about how Reo is blamed for everything wrong in their relationship in the present, despite Mabu literally just going through the motions?

Well Mabu can't do anything more or his heart will explode.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And tbf, that dance has some pretty impressive motions, c'mon

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well Mabu can't do anything more or his heart will explode.

I thought it was just that he couldn't say it. Yes, you can show love through actions, but often he wasn't even meeting Reo's eyes.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Maera Sior posted:

I thought it was just that he couldn't say it. Yes, you can show love through actions, but often he wasn't even meeting Reo's eyes.

No I recall actions were limited as well.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jun 16, 2019

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

No I recall actions were limited as well.

Guess I have a reason to rewatch! (Like I needed one.)

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Holy hell, episode 10 was even better than I expected. This show owns.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
How is there only one episode left? :(

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Because there is nothing just in this world.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Honestly I'm glad there's only one episode left, this show leaves me so emotionally drained after each ep I cannot fathom having a 22 episode season of this.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Cat stole all the weed at Lapin Track and knocked over all their dioramas on the way out, so they had to end it early.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

There’s a very spoilery-looking preview video on the official Sarazanmai twitter, so maybe avoid that.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

someone hold me, i’m scared

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

5 hours to go!

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jun 20, 2019

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well. Ok then.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Very sad its over, fun lil show. Felt more focused and less scattershot than penguindrum, and all the main cast generally feel more proactive, which helped it feel more engaging when all the surreal puzzle box elements threatened to take over.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Sara...

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

does this work for this?

https://twitter.com/pandam1211/status/1141747870619426816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Fangz posted:

Sara...

Saraaaaa