Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Dunno if I ever saw a gayer anime. Think I'm just gonna let this one wash over me and look into all the different takes on what it's about as I go. This first episode was p loaded, it feels p long bc so much wild poo poo is happening and then the emotional hook hits at the end and it started to click. Delighted to see Ikuhara back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Would rather not have to think about alex jones in the context of things I enjoy that are cool and good, like aoty Sarazanmai

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

All the cats in Japan, and dude had to steal the one that was a pothead smdh

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Dzhay posted:

Couldn't have come out on a better week.

...Do you think that was deliberate?

Hell yes I do.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

I'm just hoping for some real in-the-fuzz otters to show up sometime. Maybe the evil emporer is an adorable lil otter malcontent in a big chair w a cigar.

Edit: And a hat. Evil Otter Emporer's gotta have a hat.

Pootybutt fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 29, 2019

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

someone on staff really likes Osomatsu-san.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Great episode. Funny, propulsive, cathartic and provides just the shake-up the episodic formula needed. Our boys have reached a slight but hard-fought new level of understanding, I think. Can't wait to see what it means for their dynamic going forward.

Also, in a way, I guess I got my wish about the otters lol

Pootybutt fucked around with this message at 22:34 on May 16, 2019

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Cat stole all the weed at Lapin Track and knocked over all their dioramas on the way out, so they had to end it early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Very sad its over, fun lil show. Felt more focused and less scattershot than penguindrum, and all the main cast generally feel more proactive, which helped it feel more engaging when all the surreal puzzle box elements threatened to take over.