Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Calaveron posted:

So how do they write a chronicle of all that happened and not mention the single handedly most influential man in the entire story

Podrick was mentioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pattonesque posted:

it's totally absurd. Tyrion's kidnapping kicks off the war, he's hand of the king, he's accused of murdering the king, he actually does murder the head of one of the seven kingdoms who is also his father, he goes overseas to bring back dragon Hitler, he's getting mentioned

Meh just say all that stuff happened to Jaime

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'd roll my eyes everytime someone said "I hope the zombies win" but that was before I knew the zombies weren't going to get any real backstory/higher purpose

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When I saw how many posts this thread got i thought the 6th book got a release date or something

My biggest regret was not watching BSG week to week as it aired with a reaction thread.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
He'll do more books like "This one takes place 220 years before game of thrones!" "This one takes place 841 years before game of thrones!" "this one takes place 334 years before game of thrones!"

The zombies are literally walking backwards.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

An insane mind posted:

It's literally been the case since before t.v. or even radio was a thing. Some people just can't conceive of the fact that actors are not the role they play.

Look I'm not saying I'm mad at Dickless from Ghostbusters

He's just not invited to my memorial day barbecue.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"Maybe we should give the dogs a vote as well"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Zaphod42 posted:

That graph may have been made before the season was over

Here's another

Oh wow, I never finished True Blood and now I'm curious what it did that was so awful in the last season when it was already pretty bad

holy gently caress that Dexter chart is forgiving.