Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

The GoT promotion cycle rules because you get to watch TV personalities pretend to be huge fans of the show but somehow don't know how to pronounce any of the character's names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Arya "winning" doesn't make sense from pretty much any thematic perspective whatsoever, but most of all just from a basic rear end story telling standpoint.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah I thought the plot would advance a lot faster, literally each individual scene from now on is like 2% of the final season and it seemed like a ton of time wasted on stuff that didn't advance the plot.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

I kinda thought they would eventually show Greywater Watch in the show as they could just film in Louisiana and get all those juicy tax breaks.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

TBH it would actually be funny as gently caress if GoT had legit scandalized an actress and the showrunners would try to defend it as "art" when literally all sex in the show is indistinguishable from 1990s cinemax.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Dany is basically michael scott in the improv class, the gun is the dragons.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

To my knowledge any production ever saying they filmed fake scenes has always turned out to be false. I think it's just a standard dumb publicist thing to say for nerd poo poo now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

GoT doesn't even look especially good on blu ray TBH. I'm not sure why.