Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Everyone dies, the throne is broken and empty, and the other continent doesn't give a poo poo at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

banned from Starbucks posted:

Euron is great If you understand that the iron islands are the Florida of westeros. His costume should just be a beer stained wife beater.

I still laugh how the hardened team of viking raiders ran away in terror from some dogs and the half naked man they let open the kennels

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLOG2wxg3Q

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

13Pandora13 posted:

So like, what's literally anyone's plan for breaking this news to Danerys, and how do they plan on backing up such a claim?

The dragons will shoot fire at Jon and everyone will know he's also a dragon by his unscathed dong blowing majestically in the wind

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Deuce posted:

They made a point of Jon getting burned all the way back in season 1. GRRM :argh:

Oh guess he's hosed then lol

quote:

Bran "I like to watch" Stark is way creepier than that Umber kid.

I hope every conversation in Winterfell has someone looking over their shoulder at Bran

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

So what happens if the Night King and the zombie hordes go anywhere but Winterfell

Escobarbarian posted:

Did a hooker just proposition Qyburn

What the gently caress is this episode

Well he is the Hand of the Queen

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

With the new credits it feels like we're never seeing or hearing anything from Essos or Dorne again which I guess I don't really mind

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Dolorous Edd is the dark soulsiest name I ever heard

hobbesmaster posted:

Who is there to hear from?

No one but you'd think someone would care what's going on with Freedomland versus Slaveropolis

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

crazy cloud posted:

jon snow know's he's freakin aegon targaryen and jaime and bran get to work together to make winterfell ADA compliant it's pretty excellent

Jamie is forced to wear Bran like he's Master Blaster

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Siliziumleben posted:

Why did the Night King leave a spooky message at Last Hearth? What does he have to gain from doing that? I thought he was just a single-minded reaper of the living, not a fan of theater.

As goons we of all people should understand the value of a shitpost

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Comfortador posted:

I think Drogon wasn't creep-staring either, he was totally acting like a jealous lover/kid.

"Do...do they know? :staredog:"

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Harton posted:

I don’t really believe the bran poo poo either but it would be a good “gently caress you” from the Gurm. Plus everything about him has been super creepy since the beginning. It’s not entirely off the table.

It'll be revealed that under the Night King's pants is a magical exoskeleton, allowing him to walk and make "come at me" poses

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

PostNouveau posted:

Which character is gonna be the dramatic ice zombie that Jon Snow looks at with a goofy, hurt face in the final episode?

That dead Night's Watch kid who headshot the redhead

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

LeafyOrb posted:

As much as I enjoy this stupid rear end show I still think it’s at its funniest when it tries to sell Sansa as some kind of mastermind genius. I about died when Arya declared her the “smartest person she knows.”

To be fair Arya doesn't exactly hang around with geniuses here

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ALFbrot posted:

Daenerys then blew up the food because it looked cool???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2RMmqClUV4

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm just waiting to make more Dark Souls memes out of the show

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

precision posted:

Let's be fair that would be dumb as

Comets being associated with bad omens and magic is a pretty common fantasy/historically real panicky thing

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

sethsez posted:

He was definitely the last cackling cartoonishly-evil villain who was any drat fun.

The best part about Walder Frey is how if Rob had just kept it in his pants and married his daughter like none of the show after S1 would have happened

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Alhazred posted:

It probably would. Frey didn't strike me as the most trustworthy of types.

He knew his family of failsons wasn't going anywhere so Queen of the North to grandson's King of the North is a pretty good deal

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I prefer the idea that the Iron Bank just doesn't expect to ever get any money back

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Speaking of titles I miss the rape king of gin alley

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jorah better not tell anyone he leveled dex

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Crow Jane posted:

My only thought during the Arya scene was "get it, girl". What's she gonna do, spend her last night on earth grumping along with Beric and the Hound?

I liked the grouchoff and the fireplace wine-chuggin' scene

Zombies gonna win because humanity's champions are too hungover

Lmao at Jon's perfect timing and how Dany's more concerned about the throne than banging her nephew

All in all, pretty good episode, really getting back to stupid poo poo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Fellatio del Toro posted:

please God please let Jamie's whole arc end in him realizing that Dany is just another lovely Targ and stabbing her too I will forgive everything D&D

Make Jaime a dragonglass hand so he can backhand the Night King and Dany to death

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The Twenty Good Men could easily hold Winterfell against the undead hordes

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Comfortador posted:

I'm confused why everyone thinks that anyone that has ever died can be magically raised by the NK on the spot. The bodies in the crypt are long passed decayed or just in pieces. I remember hands popping out of the ground at the tree with Jojen and whatnot but I thought that was a different situation. Seeing skeletons (remember Robert's rebellion was like what, 20 years ago?) pop out of the ground to fight would be some Army of Darkness level cheesy poo poo.

We're all expecting the obvious to happen when the words "zombies" and "crypt" are said in proximity to each other

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Vintersorg posted:

Yeah, I won't be suprised if skeletons come out too.

lmao I forgot about this

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I miss Ser Pounce most of all

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I thought it was creepy for like one second because I thought "isn't she 14" before I then thought "eight years ago" then got a laugh at how awkward and lovely it was with the rest of the room instead

Turns out actresses age who knew

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

So Podrick is a good singer, eh?

It reminded the group I was watching with of Pippin singing and we started laughing about Denethor but yeah Pod owns

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

christmas boots posted:

The big twist that hasn't been revealed? The Night King doesn't want to kill Bran at all. He lost his keys somewhere and needs the Three-eyed Raven's powers to remember where he left them. That's why they never went south of the wall until Bran did.

And uh, gently caress it, Tormund sits on the Iron Throne.

The Night King is just loving sick of being in the middle of nowhere in the cold, he wants to go retire in the sunny south but these dumb assholes keep trying to stab him and escalating things

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Don't ever forget that we had a 10 minute scene of Jamie and Tyrion talking about their retarded cousin Orson Lannister "thmashing beetles" because GRRM was mad at Orson Scott Card for dissing the books

lmao that owns, gently caress Orson

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

teagone posted:

He is full of poo poo.

The night is dark and full of poo poo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Crow Jane posted:

I feel like both of the Tyrell women on the show were pretty perfect. And idk, I find Cersei's elephant fixation and weird friendship with Qyburn sort of endearing.

I love how Qyburn's just rolling with everything that's happening

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Does anyone have the gif of the giant shooting a night's watch guy off the wall that splices in YOU DIED at the end? I lost it and it always makes me giggle.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

That's it? That's lame as gently caress!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lmao that the literal singular purpose of Bran and the three eyed raven is just zombie bait. Nothing else.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

RIP the Night Watch I guess. 8000 years defending the world against the Night King and they're finally purposeless because nobody ever thought to try to stab him in the dick before now.

It didn't even seem that hard as long as you don't charge him from like twenty yards away

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I was certain the show was going with "the game sucks rear end and got everyone on the continent killed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Dolphin posted:

hate to spoil it for you guys but episode 6 is just tyrion drinking wine and getting his cock sucked for an hour and a half until he dies of old age

FYAD is right