Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

nopants posted:

i want an episode that is just edd, tormund and beric being hunted by the night king in a castle. shame this season is only six episodes

throw in the hound and gendry and you've got a solid d&d campaign there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
theon and sansa?

sure, it might work

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Crow Jane posted:

He had such a look of childlike wonder on his face :allears:. I know he's an evil torturer and whatnot, but I dig Qyburn.

does qyburn actually torture anyone? iirc he's just messing around with dead bodies, seeing what happens and such. he seems more curious than evil.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
im beric dondarion, being vewy vewy sneaky sneaking around winterfell holding my giant flaming sword

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
somebody said ned starks skull was going to rise out of his grave and start snapping around at people like an 8-bit castlevania enemy and i'm sad that that didn't happen

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

massive spider posted:

Tyrion guesses "you're a virgin" to Brianne, and she gets up all embaressed.

But...this is a feudal patriarchal society and Brianne is a knight of all things, presumably sworn to piety or whatever. Would her being a virgin really be as big deal? This isn't post sexual revolution sorority. She should have just been like "ya I'm a maiden what of it"

pods two characteristics are that he's dopey and real good at loving, and yet he had a drink there :confused:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
half of them survived guys JESUS CHRIST

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
pretty sure the hound survived

he's survived fire

he's survived falling off a cliff

ergo falling from a great height into fire is the only logical way for him to level up

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i will say emilia clarkes look of "ah gently caress it guess i'll nuke it all" was the best bit of acting she's probably done on the show

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
on a rewatch and all i can think of during the repeated cuts to tyrions oh poo poo face during the rampage is:

oh my god
i was wrong
she was batshit all along
guess you finally made a monkey out of me

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Onmi posted:

The thing is, everyone has their breaking point. Even if the writing has been terrible for 3 whole seasons, depending on the person, they'll stick with it or even enjoy it, especially on the clinging hope of "What's coming next." The reason you're seeing the MOST division with this season is this is it, This is the final season, now all those balls in the air have to be caught and paid off. Now, there is no future hope of "Well it'll be fine so long as it's good."

im still hoping:

the night king isnt dead
the hound isnt dead
jaime and cersei arent dead

right???

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
so this tropical paradise island is suddenly going to be taken over by a warband of murderous eunuchs

what are they gonna do there, just hang out and play top gun volleyball forever?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
and the night king actually was just stabbed to death

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Gorelab posted:

So is Bronn going to steal all of the kingdom's money or is he just going to be completely useless because he's illiterate?

he really really likes money, and is therefore westeros' most trustworthy person

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
drogon was literally outside chilling in ash keeping watch on who was going in

but he was just a retarded dragon and should feel bad for his failure

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
when do the Essos Jews turn up?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
where do the dragons sleep? are they just circling endlessly above while the fleet slowly crosses the sea? loving hacks d&d

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Unkempt posted:

I don't remember any wanking in Game of Thrones.

tyrion made the bald man cry into the turtle stew bro

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

TOOT BOOT posted:

I was so sure Tyrion was going to get killed with Joffrey's crossbow but they seemingly brought it up for no reason

don't they give the crossbow to bronn to go and kill tyrion just to give him something to do and he shows up with it when jaime and tyrion are drinking and they say "dont shoot us bronn, we'll give you another castle" and then bronn agrees and leaves, still holding the crossbow, never to be seen again?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
remember when bran reached back through time and mindfucked hodor and he never used this ability again

seems pretty vindictive imho

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
The hound scene where he walks up to a bunch of poor soldiers who are inevitably burping and farting and sticking their fingers up each others arses and kills them with the axe and one of them goes “....oval office?!” As his last words and the hound goes “you’re poo poo at dying” is peak late season got

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
is eren supposed to be gaunt or extremely into the cure

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
They werent blind their swords were on fire!!!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Vichan posted:

What's hilarious about that is that Melisandre's appearance was unexpected so they were definitely expected to just charge in pitch black darkness against an enemy that doesn't need sight.

hmm, without the fire they'd probably have lost exactly three quarters instead of exactly half

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Pattonesque posted:

It's so much better than Winterfell lol

remember when sam was pushed up against a wall going "argh! jon! the zombies jon! help! the zombies are eating me! argh! the zombies! help jon!" for twenty or thirty minutes but the zombies didn't actually eat sam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
why would you waste your time doing any of that when hbo just dropped another 8 figures in your lap and its a reasonable assumption that you've got less than 15 years left

grrm rules, milk those idiots dry