Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
i think the first season of the leftovers is the single greatest season of tv ever

the next two are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Lost rules and the ending of lost absolutely rules

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
a knight of the seven kingdoms tricked me into thinking the rest of the season might actually be actually good

drat was i wrong

i also am not sure how it would hold up after seeing the third episode, because it really felt like everyone was about to die in that episode, and then like, no one did?

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The whole Arya in Braavos thing, yikes. The Terminator chase with the nameless girl vaulting through the air to catch her, then being riddled with wounds and not getting gangrene from falling into the disgusting Venice lagoon-grade canal water. It violated suspension of disbelief from whatever standpoint you evaluate television.

i think after season 5 i was already like, okay, this isnt the show i used to like, but this scene was the one that did me in fully. it wasnt gonna be good again, and i expected poo poo from now on but at least wanted to get to the end

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
i never got the love for battle of the bastards

its an alright battle scene, but nothing so amazing

yeah its gritty and feels realish i guess? but thats all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
What they did with Brann at the end was just embarrassing. The world shattering implications of the fact that this man can go back in time amounted to..... Exactly all of explaining how one character got retarded. Oh, and also why his dad looked in a direction one time. You'd think the power to go back in time and not only view things but actually influence them to some extend would become important to the plot somehow, but no, it just gave a minor character their name in a scene that was dumb as gently caress the more you think about it. Hold the loving door.