Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I'd gently caress Arya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

y'all still posting and I'd still bang arya, gendry, pod et al.

not rickon though, he looks like he'd want to talk about sick vape hauls and pewdeepie after.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

if arya had done anything other than drink his wine without saying 'thanks' and then calling the hound a miserable old poo poo, it would have been weird.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

ruddiger posted:

"I love the thrill of the hunt... and the taste of the gunt!"

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

the dude who built the wall might know something about keeping necromancy out of his basement.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

anyone else hoping for a fanservicey moment where Jaime’s sword gets renamed to something besides “Widow’s Wail”?

no. caetlyn stark was screaming defiance to the last and jaime owes her one.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

LadyPictureShow posted:

Also, we got a few quick shots of everyone else fighting, but where did Davos go? My theory is he just ducked down and pulled his cloak over his head, concealing himself from detection.

hidden away in a sack of onions, rolling the odd one out to trip a zombie

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

if the dothraki weren't gonna run, then a breakthrough is kinda classic cavalry poo poo. right idea for what it's worth, just irrelevant.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

nah, breakout from encirclement was/is pretty standard and proper cav warfare.

the fact it doesn't work doesn't mean it's wrong.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

This. Where people expecting them to stand still and fight how they were lined up or something?

either that or ride out to eastwatch by the sea to find the night king's flank...

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Niwrad posted:

I expected them to be better at fighting.

the dothraki were supposed to use the momentum and mass of their charge to break through, that's why winterfell swhacks the night king's line at the same spot.

couple million pounds of horse and rider, moving at fifty miles an hour and spread a half-mile across, those dothraki went off like an fuckin' atom bomb. it just didn't matter.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Elephanthead posted:

East Bound and Down is a masterwork start to finish.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Roman Reigns posted:

It led to him finding the Night King in the sky, which accomplishes

pooping on the night king's head.

guys... I know we live in a post-ableist society, but I think we're all expecting a 'lil much from an epileptic in a wheelchair.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

wheelchair kid wants to be a bird; goon objects!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

wanna date a woman who's... oubliette, I guess, tastes like lemon cakes!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

sending the dothraki to kick the night king in the face then punch out the back of his line is a loving outstanding plan.

just doesn't work.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

ayekappy posted:

At least we can take solace that poo poo like this never happened to The Wire before it ended.

mcnulty making a prank call.

every show becomes the villain.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

daenarys does the village.

I'd say it got pretty dark, but I could actually tell what was happening this episode.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I am happy for the show that was and after reading these last few pages, I am also happy for the misery it's brought to some of your lives.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

dany 'liberating' all the people would be like the fact rome only ever fought 'defensive wars'. objectively true, but really undersells the genocide.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

a show about dwarf submariners would rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

he sows chaosh, not animoshity.