Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Euron is great If you understand that the iron islands are the Florida of westeros. His costume should just be a beer stained wife beater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

If Euron had a dog and told his guards to take off their shirts theres no way Yara would have been rescued.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Someone remind me what happened with Bronn. All I remember is a scene of him pointing a crossbow at Jamie and Tyrion then leaving for some reason and that's it. The gently caress does he do afterwards

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Strom Cuzewon posted:

He threatens to kill them, they agree to double whatever Cersei is paying him, he fucks off, and as a reward for not killing them he becomes Lord of Highgarden(maybe?) and becomes Master of Coin despite being illiterate and having been previously established as not knowing, or caring, anything about finance.

Book Bronn is way better, where he becomes some minor lord in the rear end-end of nowhere, gets challenged to a duel (a loving joust!) by some other minor lord, and wins by skewering the guys horse with his lance and then slitting his throat after he gets thrown off.

hosed up if true

bronn basically turned into that dude from Idiocracy. Sure sure ill totally pay you 80 trillion dollars.....uhhh ..later.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I love the Wire but it's nowhere close to touching The Sopranos in terms of acting, story, or anything really.

Other than the Marlo plot nothing in season 5 even needed to happen.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Calaveron posted:

So how do they write a chronicle of all that happened and not mention the single handedly most influential man in the entire story

Its funny get it? Like a marvel movie! Audiences dont give a poo poo if things make sense as long as they hit those laugh beats. Why is this plot point happening? Who cares insert a dick joke

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Too bad ghislaine maxwell never got repeatedly shot with a crossbow like Ros.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Sky Shadowing posted:

They paid Matthew Bellamy a presumably large sum to make a song all about "bring her back" with the goddamn resurrection prayer, and then... nobody's brought back.

What song is this and where is it?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Should have called her Yarya

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does he ever get a badass moment on the show? Both the mountain and Brienne knock him on his rear end. Jamie, Ned, Drogo, Bronn, Jorah, the hound, ect all get at least one fight to show their skills. Loras gets gently caress all.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Bleck posted:

I remain hopeful that the ending of the books will be different enough that it'll fade the stain of the show from my mind

I'll find out in 2047 presumably

Is someone going to finish the series 26 years after gurrm dies?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The Bee posted:

Everyone in GoT being made an adult was good for TV due to all the underage sex going on. But man does it make a lot of characters seem way more immature when you forget in the books they're literal teens.

Remake the show on The WB network. You can keep everyone young and dumb and only imply the underage sex without having to show it. Joshua (Pacey) Jackson can play Stannis.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

PJakes aka Preston Jacobs

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Remember when thousands of foreign sell swords took all the horses and peaced out of Stannis camp and noone did anything to stop them or even bothered to wake Stan the man up to tell him. Then just disappeared from existence

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Happy Thread posted:

Step 1: Be a faceless man
Step 2: Attack the iron bank, taking all the money that is still to be lended out. Now purchase an army,

I love how any of these merc armies still have credibility. Take money, leave when it snows. Take money, switch sides to get laid. Take money, die immediately 20 sec into the fight.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

plus a giant (that could have been written to be the answer to ramsay not coming out) being 100% useless and not even bothering people that thought it was a legend

An unarmed giant that just kinda flails his arms around randomly. Doesnt he at one point grab a 12ft long pike/spear and then just casually toss it aside instead spearing people?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Skeleton_arm_stabbing_jojen.gif

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Conleth Hills reaction to everything being read is pure gold. I wish there was a shot of him reacting to the 800th dick and balls joke he had to read by season 8.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I legit want to see the table read of the episode Selmy dies.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The origin of the Others was poo poo tho. An elf kid stabs a guy in the chest. Them you kill them all by doing that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I forgot about miracle horse out of nowhere.