Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
is there a way to watch this on your desktop? maybe through amazon prime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
So what if Qyburn's military invention, instead of just a bigger version of the same weapon from before... Was one that fires arrows dipped in (or filled with) wildfire. So the arrow pierces the dragon's armor, and since the dragon is basically fire incarnate, the wildfire ignites and it explodes.

Sigh. I can't believe I'm still thinking about this.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Are there still caches of wildfire all over King's Landing?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

lezard_valeth posted:

The 3 Betrayal Prophecies
Hmm, wonder who these are.

Jorah, Varys, Jon?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

TOOT BOOT posted:

I was just thinking, if there was one moment that was a canary in the coalmine it was probably the cousin Orson scene.

That loving scene is nearly four minutes.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Groovelord Neato posted:

I didn't realize they showed her undercut on the show.

I don't remember ever seeing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

lezard_valeth posted:

Even back in The Good Seasons, to me Aidan Gillen always stuck out like a sore thumb. Be it bad writing or bad direction he always acted as if his character knew in-universe that he was a villain. It was impossible to take him as a serious threat when he opened his mouth and sounded like James Bond had just walked into his trap.

It was strange, they never seemed to settle on his accent. Gillen is very talented with voices - his Baltimore accent was incredible.