Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
How much money do I have in my checking account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
If I post my bank balance I'll get bullied for being bourgeois but the truth is I only have lots of money because I m 27 and still live with my parents.
:banme:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you have over $500 in savings you are some kinda millionaire

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Bonzo posted:

A-rica? What the hell kind of name is that?

menu

menu

MENU

MEN..YOU

goddamn it. You used to be able to get a real person on the phone!

*this post brought to you by the Boomer thread*

Hi I'm not a racist or anything, but can I have a native English speaker? Please. Yes I understand you're speaking English but I can't understand your accent. Again, having voted for Obama and Hillary, I'm not a racist.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Actually I think my minimum payment on student loans this month is zero, Mr. "$683.31" :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you have over $500 in savings you are some kinda millionaire

I had over a grand but then university took out a poo poo ton and now I'm poor.