Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

P-Mack posted:

I own not one but two super mario galaxy commemorative coins

i have one of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a couple of Yakuza steelbooks and also the Yakuza 0 edition that came with a business card case but I think that's it. Oh and the Persona 5 steelbook too.

The persona 5 steelbook looks cool. Atlus special editions are usually decent cause they come with an art book and CD rather than some plastic monstrosity.

I remember getting a small art book and ost CD with my regular version of Catharine but was that a limited run thing?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

matti posted:

supposedly i have a Witcher 1 box thats worth 500e or something dumb on ebay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the wiedzmin 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I actually do own one worthy special edition but it was the same as normal price and came with a Raidou Jack plushie.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the wiedzmin 2

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I actually do own one worthy special edition but it was the same as normal price and came with a Raidou Jack plushie.

i wish i had that but i can console myself knowing that my ghaleon puppet from the lunar 2 complete box is somewhere in a box in a shed at my parents house [i 'm not allowed out of the basement folks and mom wont give me the key to the storage sheds, give me your fives

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

thats so sick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

the wiedzmin 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i wish i had that but i can console myself knowing that my ghaleon puppet from the lunar 2 complete box is somewhere in a box in a shed at my parents house [i 'm not allowed out of the basement folks and mom wont give me the key to the storage sheds, give me your fives

You have my 5.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

reminds me of the dead island one with the weird mutilated torso statue

matti
Mar 31, 2019

witcher 1 ce had an "art book" ie nude pics of all women in the game you could lay

slightly mad rpgcodex had me preorder that one

matti
Mar 31, 2019

slitely mad at rpgcodex for existing in general

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

matti posted:

witcher 1 ce had an "art book" ie nude pics of all women in the game you could lay

slightly mad rpgcodex had me preorder that one

I think thats good. cos you can look at their tits and stuff

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i wudnt no heh...

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

all i have is the pixel mario amiibo from super mario maker

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the most decadent game I bought was the bayo switch special edition because it included a physical cart of one.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
This thread is worthless without pics! My all time favorite collectors edition swag I own:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

This thread is worthless without pics! My all time favorite collectors edition swag I own:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's an old pic of my Teddie blow-up. Not sure where it is now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice thermal cup bitch. :lol:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah and nice book retard :imunfunny: :newfap:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Worst fireplace I've ever seen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a Zojirushi now, it's not a book it's a notebook, and I don't live there anymore and don't currently have a fireplace. Any more trolls wanna talk some poo poo?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I have a Zojirushi now, it's not a book it's a notebook, and I don't live there anymore and don't currently have a fireplace. Any more trolls wanna talk some poo poo?

Getting defensive...... just what I'd expect from an Apple fanboy with those gay little earbuds

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

So anyone else want to post some pics of their poo poo?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Getting defensive...... just what I'd expect from an Apple fanboy with those gay little earbuds

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
that’s a pretty hosed up door lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

you killed it with your over enthusiastic subpar pwns.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you killed it with your over enthusiastic subpar pwns.

I intentionally made my pic bulletproof unzoomable . Man up and post one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

im having one right now but it's definitely not photo worthy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Nice light up keyboard lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are bongs supposed to look like their filled with poop.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Are bongs supposed to look like their filled with poop.

depends what youre smoking

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

When I got my first proper job it was just before Watch Dogs came out and I was covinced it was gonna be the best game of all time. So I got one of the 9 different special editions with a huge big display case and figurine and stuff. When I was moving out I tried to bin it but my ma thought it looked nice and commemorated my first job so now it's on the windowsill in one of the living rooms back home. So in the same room my sibling's have their county final trophies there's an iconic Aiden Pearse figurine standing watch