Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the age of empires 3 collectors edition at CompUSA for 10 dollars less than the standard version when it came out. Also I have the collectors edition of Diablo 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

making a big fat rear end out of papier mache for the bayo 3 launch

Synthy has confirmed that Bayonetta’s rear end is actually whack. Enjoy your ban.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You flamed IT for two hours while drunk about how he’s been building up her rear end all this time and then when you saw it you got depressed and went to stream blood borne where you RPed at a citizen of Yharnam and kept saying stuff like zoo find a ragged doll for my Fackijg oval office mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are bongs supposed to look like their filled with poop.