Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I had the cd version when I was a kid, when digitized voice (of the actual actors no less) was still a big novelty, so my brother and I tried phasering everything just to hear Deforest Kelly go "Jim, put that thing away" over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

This is the kind of thing that I'm looking for with bonus footage, thank you for sharing this!

The joke is that to two teenagers it sounded like Bones was chastising Kirk for getting his dong out, if that wasn't obvious

Relying on 25-year-old memories here but I think the character who tells you off for it changes between missions, and possibly between screens. It's definitely Bones on some of the screens in Hijacked, since that's where I remember doing it. Should be easy enough to check.

I'm definitely putting this and Judgement Rites on my GOG wishlist, though. Might not ever have the time to re-run through X-Wing or Tie Fighter but a half-remembered adventure game I can do.