Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

I just got back from Yonge and Dundas and it's absolutely insane out there. Like I've seen the city go crazy when we've won gold medal hockey but this is like another order of magnitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i can't imagine how awesome it must be to have a GM like masai and instead of a bunch of scheming dumbasses

Pretty much, yes

https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea/status/1139417668581068800

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

lmao no loving way, oh my god this is so weird

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oh no a sheriff's deputy

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Lmao dumbass cop didn't let the loving President of the team on the court? I'm glad Masai knocked his rear end on the ground.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
weird, bay area police being racist as poo poo.

weird.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

lmao bullshit

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lockback posted:

So, it's a call... That was missed?

give bashez a break, he thinks the spurs were one call away from winning the finals themselves

I hope it's the israel guy

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Lmao dumbass cop didn't let the loving President of the team on the court? I'm glad Masai knocked his rear end on the ground.

Oh I didn't click through it was loving masai? lmao

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I didn't click on it but I can assure you I would def shove a "sheriff's deputy " which sounds the Dwight schrute kid who tells the teacher when the bell doesn't go to end recess

Black Sabas
Apr 29, 2015

BWV posted:

I didn't click on it but I can assure you I would def shove a "sheriff's deputy " which sounds the Dwight schrute kid who tells the teacher when the bell doesn't go to end recess

:hai:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
the only thing in the video is a white cop who is very angry at masai and masai just looking nonchalant or mildly confused

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

They should probably kick Masai out of the country and not let him back in. Force him to stay in Canada forever.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
that would make the wizards very sad

Black Sabas
Apr 29, 2015

Hécatombes 🏀🙏

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Masai shoved the sherrif, but he did not shove the deputy

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

thumper57 posted:

loving lol

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

acab

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

thumper57 posted:

this should be the thread title

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
DC loves cops so goddamned much, can they really hire Known Cop Pusher Masai???

weato
Oct 29, 2010

Dreylad posted:

judging by kawhi's performance I'm guessing his leg is pretty much about done. it was really great that the rest of the raptors were able to carry him for a game.

He very visibly lost the ability to explode by his first defender long before the finals. Dude was just shoulder checking and muscling past people for the past 10+ games. We basically just witnessed what old man kawhi will look like and it was still pretty cool.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The cop was like "stop! racism check!" and Masai knocked him right the gently caress out.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

https://twitter.com/blogTO/status/1139557287390060544

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

if the league fined Masai 25k for yelling gently caress BROOKLYN, how do much will he get charged for yelling gently caress THE POLICE?

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
or gently caress brooklyn nine nine

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Can’t believe David Duke tried to kill Masai last night smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Cry Havoc posted:

or gently caress brooklyn nine nine

Hey that show’s alright