Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
I too would be insulted if someone offered me a job so rare there are only 30 total in the whole world.
Thanks for blowing that 3-1 lead Golden State!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Isn't there rules with salary in trades? What am i missing here? I'm guessing there is another player the Hawks are trading with a team option.
Seriously because the Magic have one Timothy Mozgov and the 16th pick. please someone,anyone take him!

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

DeimosRising posted:

Hawks are under the cap so the salaries don’t need to match, they can absorb the extra

Orlando has no reason to do that, because they aren’t getting a star with that money and probably plan to be bad next year

Trust me, they are not planning to be bad next year and if they could do the same thing with Mozgov they would.
It's ironic that we are the ones stuck with Mozgov and the Nets have the cap space and Russell.
SMDH!

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Well we all know they are going to give a guy a max contract who doesn't justify it just to spend their cap room.

Are you not ready for the Kemba,Tobias Knicks?
How about the Jimmy buckets and Vooch Knicks?

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Lockback posted:

Jesus that serve is terrifying.

C'mon really? I'm sure he can boom it but that was pathetic, have you ever played tennis?