Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Grizz couldn’t even tank right, and now we’re damned to draft 8th, the worst possible outcome this season could have had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You know you are one of my favorite posters, right buddy? :glomp:

Rick posted:

Yeah I can't think off anything to counter that Nick but you're a great person.

Mike Conley just refused to tank.

Thanks homies

Mike Conley refused to tank, but raised his asking price to teams in search of quality PG help. I love him so much, and it’s going to really break my heart when we trade him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Please go hire Jerry West Memphis

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can someone get me excited for the Grizzlies hiring Cho

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MourningView posted:

He's not Chris Wallace

Sold.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
If the Lakers want a point guard, I’d be down for a trade

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Rick posted:

I would love that one.

To me the nightmare scenario is a Chris Paul for-young-player(s) trade but I am hoping with Earv gone that is not in the cards.

They could definitely do worse than Conley. Mike is everything you’d want with Lebron. Facilitation, shooting, defending, and being a good locker room presence would go a long way.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dejan Bimble posted:

This is the summer the morris brothers' terrible discount contracts are up. It looks like Marcus should make good money and Markieff might not make it back to the league

I don’t even remember where Markieff is. Washington?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

thrilla in vanilla posted:

This loving rules, I'm back on my Suns bullshit. Trade this man for a terrible point guard on an awful deal immediately

He’s not terrible but Mike Conley can be had for the right price.

I actually think the addition of Conley and addition by subtraction with Josh Jackson would make the Suns a very watchable team.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dang it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rick you owe it to yourself to watch the first two, either before or after you watch three. Just make sure you watch them, because they are good.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

chunkles posted:

The Rockets fired Bzdelik, the assistant coach supposedly responsible for defense. I'm pretty surprised. Of course it's impossible for us to quantify an asst coaches impact from the outside but the fact that the Rockets started out trash poo poo garbage and then ended up putting together an alright defense after he came back seems like a fairly strong signal. Capela turning into a pumpkin is probably the big reason they couldnt keep it together in the playoffs

Also phone posting is insane how do you people do this

I can’t remember the last time I posted from anything larger than a tablet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Space Camp fuckup posted:

https://twitter.com/TheTimelinePod/status/1131659930426122241

please be true :pray:

It's the perfect time to sell. Sarver secured a publicly funded arena renovation so the you'd assume the value of the franchise goes up too.

Congrats Phoenix fans