Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Some Suns fans are talking themselves into the James Jones permanent hire. I don't buy it personally. We need to be a top 3 pick in the draft because nobody in their right loving mind is coming to phoenix, no matter how good Devin played or how many ladies he got pregnant off the insta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Excuse me, I meant to say "the gram"

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
No.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
You're a good poster and seem like a friendly and thoughtful person. I'm sorry your day sucked and I'm sorry that the fraudulent rockets lost to bitch made Steph Curry and company.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I thought the Philly one was amazing, questloves pick sticking out was the cherry on top

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

hifi posted:

felony escape sounds like bullshit, and lol at booker/ayton/oubre all being there in the vip section

This loving rules, I'm back on my Suns bullshit. Trade this man for a terrible point guard on an awful deal immediately

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

If only he showed this kind of tenacious, dogged determination on the court. Lmao

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Ayton out here looking like Dr. Jacobi from twin peaks and spider jerusalem had a baby that got paid illegally by nike. This instantly makes me like him more

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
If the Suns don't get a top two pick tonight I'm driving to Arizona and KIDnapping one of the goats from Ryan McDonoughs old office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Being a Suns fan is like watching a fat man slip and fall in something sticky and roll around in it like a turtle on its back. I pray for death