Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I CAN'T loving BELIEVE THEY EXTENDED HIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fire him unless he gets the word "bulls" tattooed across his breasts

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Bulls should actually have a fun team next year if they find a competent point guard and then have a bench that has more than one actual NBA player

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ban jim boylen and also jim boylan just to be safe

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHERE THE gently caress IS WALLACE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there should be a rule that lance is not allowed to play for any team but the pacers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the nba needs to start rigging lotteries so that we can get the bulls and pistons to be good at the same time for the first time in like 30 years

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does cam payne get picked up next year or does he just say gently caress it and go become a CBA Hero

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

The funny thing about this clippers team is that it almost had the same spirit as those underdog neil ohshley vinny del negro teams that won before cp3 and blake got there, but even more so. It reminds me of some of my favorite teams of all time, just a bunch of pretty good to good players playing as hard as they can and sacrificing everything for each other. Really fun.

the best basketball team of all time is the bulls team when nate robinson defeated the brooklyn nets

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pat bev is coming to chicago to execute jim boylen's Basketball Vision, i am willing this into existence

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

im ded
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1124387878941986817?s=19

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

My metal band Boylen Syndrome is opening for ICE ICE ICE and Buechler Death Cult at subterranean

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls actually have some legit talented young dudes (plus a top-5 pick this season) and boylen is going to loving ruin all of them

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thibs to LA

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bye kyrie

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

would be extremely funny if everyone leaves the celtics and the nets beat them in a playoff series

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

IM JACKED AND JUICED

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

we can all agree the absolute funniest lakers hire would be david blatt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm not like suicidal or anything but this game was really really bad for my mental state and I unironically need someone to help me feel like I'm going to be okay because I had a brutal day capped off by that steaming turd.

my man, it's time to make the leap onto the Hawks bandwagon with John Collins

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

doug bucket is signed for the next two years at $7.3 million

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Caron Butler?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Vogel is going to come out of the Lakers job looking like Tommy Thibs.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

PLus they have superstar Michael Porter coming BACK.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

definitely watching this What if the Bulls Get Zion segment on SportsCenter

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm very confused by the Belein hire.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if you want to get into the complex mythology of why john wick is killing all of these people, it is because they are "bad guys"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is ingram ok? i thought the illness that caused him to miss the rest of the season was pretty serious.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

i don't know anything about that guy specifically but always good to get someone from a team that's doing a good job.

Spurs assistant Jim Boylen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

at least the blazers found their third star Meyers Leonard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

getting a really strong feeling that the bulls will somehow reacquire cam payne

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they're gonna roll into the season with kris dunn, cam payne, and some marquis teague-caliber draft pick and paxson is going to say "we love where we are with position"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i just remembered the existence of tyler hands bro and i looked up to see what he's up to and he's professionally elbowing people in the Chinese league.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chunkles posted:

heres the greatest thing bro hands was ever involved in

this gif doesnt quite capture it but he turns around to throw down with whoever's behind him then realizes it's ron artest

oh i'm aware

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

Speaking of MWP, he is training Kyle Kuzma for defense this summer which is a brand new work out guru but a potentially interesting one, like it's easier to teach defense than it is to teach what Hakeem and Kobe are doing.

he's going to toughen him up by taking him to a pickup game where someone gets stabbed with a table leg.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

one more nut punch and they will awaken Ivan Johnson

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chunkles posted:

interesting that bud has reversed the curse of the pop coaching tree.

curse was finally finished off with the wild success of jim boylen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

who is the funniest Chicago Guy Garpax can bring in because he's a Chicago Guy? For me, it's Evan Turner or Derrick Rose.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Adun posted:

Jon Scheyer

suburbs don't count, unless they bring in Bryant McIntosh or draft Vic Law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

legitimately forgot he was in the league, that's a good call.