Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Spacebump posted:

I feel like an old man saying this but I kind of agree. I think the solution could be making the 3 point line a straight line and eliminating the corner 3s.

Letting defenders sag closer to the basket is not going to lead to more exciting acrobatic plays at the rim, it's just gonna lead to more midrange 2s.

Basketball before players became so good at shooting 3s was not more exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

I hope Raymond Felton fucks off forever

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

Great to be here. Would love to have more than 1.75 good players next season.

Even if MPJ is a good rookie next season he won’t be “help a team push from the second round to the third” good.

I assume the team is picking up Milsap's option?

The nice thing is that as long as you have Jokic, you'll be in the mix. And he's about as easy to build around as a player can get.