Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
The process of dying undoubtedly sucks (usually) but actually *being* dead would own.

After you die, all conditions are the same as they were before you were born. So you'll probably be reborn as some deer or alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wanna be reborn as a drug resistant fungus

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Colonel Cancer posted:

I wanna be reborn as a drug resistant fungus

Good news!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
no worries, just pretend that it doesnt exist. problem solved

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Relayer posted:

The process of dying undoubtedly sucks (usually) but actually *being* dead would own.

After you die, all conditions are the same as they were before you were born. So you'll probably be reborn as some deer or alien.

It's just an infinite state of unconsciousness sorry

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcsW837Ayw
Have you considered that this is actually the fault of immoral people being cool with sex instead of being incel shut-ins?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Comrayn posted:

They’re gullible panicky morons idk why you’re asking you seem to get it.

I’m sure you, the wise philosopher goon, will reflect on that and give a poo poo at all when you’re coughing up your lungs or your body is cooking your own brain or whatever cool symptoms come from super yeast

Simultaneously making GBS threads on someone for being gullible enough to care about this and also someone else for not caring at all about this in the same post is sending mixed signals. Pick a side before you try to out smug everyone else.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Juffo-Wup is inevitable

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Donovan Trip posted:

It's just an infinite state of unconsciousness sorry

I mean I'm fine with that too, just as long as it's not an eternity of me spinning through a void screaming and there are skulls everywhere

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Juffo-Wup is inevitable

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Maybe researchers will discover an effective mycophage virus to combat it like they're developing bacterophage therapy for multidrug resistant bacteria. Thats my hopeful take!

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Guess we really are The Last of Us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I already said, "good, I'm glad."