Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CM Punk desperately needed some bigger trunks. And the taped fists was a dumb look too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I cant imagine how terrible Golddusts onesie is to wrestle in.

The worse was the one he wore on his debut. Apparently they hadn't realized, or I at least I hope they hadn't, that it was somewhat transparent on camera.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Monkeycheese posted:

https://youtu.be/VhN4O8t8tHc

Austin talking about ring gear getting made. Crazy he says it was all out our pocket for the wrestlers at least in his time

The Honky Tonk Man told a story about how he paid, out of pocket, for all those custom jumpsuits that he wore. When he was let go, WWE demanded that he hand over the jumpsuits. He instead gave them the receipts and told them that if they wanted them, they had to reimburse him for the thousands he spent on them.

He got to keep the jumpsuits.

This company is so cheap and petty.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

DukeofCA posted:

Didn't Ric Flair also pay for all his robes, because he's staggeringly bad at managing money?

Who else was going to pay for them?

As the Red Rooster, Taylor bought a sequined jacket with "Red Rooster" on the back. When he left for WCW, he had a silver piece of fabric placed over it that read "Terrance Taylor".

It was still covered with sequined chicken wings

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 19, 2019

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Not on Punk it's not.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Wasn't it Vince that wanted Jericho in trunks, anyway? I think the same thing happened to The Miz.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Let's be honest though, that look is basically the Big Bubba Rogers/Mr Hughes look on a tiny wrestler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Goldust had Darth Maul inspired faceprint.

Hell, knock offs (The Rockers, Demolition, The Powers of Pain) be considered a form of cosplay.