Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yeah, but part of why Steve Austin's black trunks ruled is that it gave the impression he didnt care what he wore so he just grabbed the most basic thing he could find because they wouldnt let him fight in jeans. Lynch gives off a similar aura which is what makes the whole outfit kind of weird

I think that there’s not really a basic women’s wrestling gear that is the equivalent to the black trunks. The closest thing is probably the basic trunks + sports bra gear, but I feel like that style of gear is closely associated with MMA so it only works for performers who they want that image for (Ronda, Sonya).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Does anyone like Nakamura’s current deep-v jumpsuit gear? I think it’s a big downgrade from his previous gear that was just the pants with a cool jacket for the entrance.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Choom Gangster posted:

Can we also talk about facepaint in here? Surfer Sting and Tama Tonga's are my personal faves.

Edit:

Additionally, my favorite gear was early WCW Jericho. His tights were always cool.

Speaking of this pic, Ultimo Dragon has great gear

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Matt riddle not having any pads or boots always makes him look kinda naked.

I feel like it’s inevitable that he’s going to break his foot or something in a really gnarly way in-ring some day. Like a “Sid’s leg breaking” level injury

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Cedric and Ricochet both did Miles Morales Spider-Man gear. Rousey did White Power Ranger gear once. Sasha has that Wonder Woman gear.

Seth has done a few cosplay gears, his GoT and Thanos gear come to mind.

Gargano also often had comic inspired gear. I remember him having Iron Man and X-men inspired outfits.

Dacap fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 23, 2019