Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Pete Dunne's gear is trash even though he, himself, is not.

I am a fan of asymmetry so Ruby Riott has good gear and the old Zack Ryder single leg gear owned too.

Also Matt Hardy's keyblade gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I like it on Ruby but loving HATE it on Zack.

This is fair because Ruby is incredible and Zack is quite edible.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

animeluva1 posted:

I have to bring up Kazuaki Takeda to this thread. He designs and manufactures ring gear. His website is sparse, but he updates his Instagram more frequently.

Kazuaki is the go-to for Roppongi 3K. You can also see his work on Jay White (his white tights), Marty Scrull, Kenny Omega, and Akira Tozawa.

This reminds me Tozawa's shorts look is good I like it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dashing Cody Rhodes was such a good gimmick and his face mask and mustache were also good.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Benne posted:

I know he probably wrapped his feet and/or wore some kind of brace underneath, but I'm still impressed that John Cena wrestled in sneakers for like 15 years and his ankles are still intact.

He pumped em up before doing any dangerous moves.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dress for the push you want.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dacap posted:

Rousey did White Power

Yeah I could see that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mr. Perfect's Towel belongs in here. It was such good gear.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Liquid Communism posted:

Well, it used to. Now he just wears a regular singlet with rah-rah pro-military poo poo on it.

The first one was a tribute to his dad. The second is a tribute to his mom, Major Gunns.