Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Louis seems to think Holm was going to become a problem based on his deadly premonition, but I don't remember why (and you'd think I'd remember anything pertaining to that fuckin face), plus there could be any number of twists intended to make that whole thing intentionally misleading. It's kinda funny to think that Holm's voice actor might have had no idea what kind of abomination his voice would be coming out of in the finished game.

Speaking of deadly premonition, I'm getting a Swery vibe so far where everything's weird, sloppy and awkward, but it catches you off guard with moments that are legitimately very good. Hopefully that's not a first episode fluke and cool stuff is sprinkled throughout rest of this mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU