Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Man the way they butcher the non-English names at times is real irritating. They'll keep this up for the length of the game, will they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
That was a godawful puzzle, but I have to admit that the messages folded in the pages is some neat 007 stuff.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Man these guys really like their cliffhangers, don't they?

Also I think this emphasis on Greek myths shows the game's been made in Europe, I'd have said Southern but the dev is apparently based in France. I don't know about countries in Northern Europe but these sorts of stories you just sort of absorb in your childhood through cultural osmosis. And if you go to one of the fancy high schools that teach the classics, then you basically mainline this stuff for 5 years. When you read the plaque about the innocents I pretty much figured out who the culprit was from memory.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Looks like Emma has already turned up, would be my guess.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Well, it's good to know that my guess about Emma having materialised again was right. To be fair, I did not expect it to go full conspiracy theories and crazy poo poo, so that's a point in the game's favour

mortons stork fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 9, 2019

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Of all the directions they could've gone, I certainly wasn't expecting anything this stupid. Louis AND Sarah both are demons as well? Jesus.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
It's incredible how this game gets stupider by the minute, I am flabbergasted at every turn.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
what the gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
What the gently caress was this game