Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

That’s like 20 dicks a day for 50 years, I’m callin bullshit.

355k dicks a year for 50 years would be 7100 dicks per year. There are approx 250 working days in a year, that is, ignoring weekends and holidays, so ~29 dicks a day. If you work eight hours and can bring a dude to climax in 15 minutes that basically puts you on pace. It would take hard work and dedication but it's absolutely achievable. I believe in the horny grandmas.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Arrhythmia posted:

355k dicks a year for 50 years would be 7100 dicks per year. There are approx 250 working days in a year, that is, ignoring weekends and holidays, so ~29 dicks a day. If you work eight hours and can bring a dude to climax in 15 minutes that basically puts you on pace. It would take hard work and dedication but it's absolutely achievable. I believe in the horny grandmas.

Yeah and I mean when you think about it that’s only 13 air tights :airquote: a day so it’s not totally unreasonable they could pull that off and have some free time to play scrabble or bingo or whatever. :shrug:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So those all ladies only sucked cock or there is a premature ejaculation problem on that country?
The numbers dont add

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wait, I'm reading here in the latest archeological papers that it was actually Charlemagne's friend Roland who sucked the most cock, with 1,042,155 confirmed sucks. According to most estimates that beats Borgia by at least 50,000. At least 200,000 of those are estimated to have been balls deep anal blowjobs. I don't know what that is, but I also don't want to know what that is.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Is ejaculation required for a confirmed suck? I mean, if you just need to wrap your lips around it for a few seconds seems like you could get through quite a few cocks very quickly. Just line em up and wheel by on your knees on one of those roller boards mechanics use.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Arrhythmia posted:

355k is probably their combined totals. And why ignore weekends? Hell, those are prime dick sucking days.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Is ejaculation required for a confirmed suck? I mean, if you just need to wrap your lips around it for a few seconds seems like you could get through quite a few cocks very quickly. Just line em up and wheel by on your knees on one of those roller boards mechanics use.

The mental image of this got me lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I think the more important question is who was the physically largest cocksucker? Can we confirm whether or not Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan boned down?

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Who What Now posted:

I think the more important question is who was the physically largest cocksucker? Can we confirm whether or not Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan boned down?

Maybe Robert Wadlow took a wad, low?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Nooner posted:

The mental image of this got me lmao

(Johnny opens the doors to an impatient titlicker and E.B.)

Dan: Mayor.

E.B.: August commencement to my administration... Stand stymied outside a saloon, beside a degenerate titlicker.

(Titlicker comes out with his hanky to his mouth wiping it clean)

E.B.: I begrudge that pervert his capacity for happiness. I do.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the real heroes are out there working the glory holes every day, rain or shine.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jeza posted:

355k is probably their combined totals. And why ignore weekends? Hell, those are prime dick sucking days.

If it's their combined total than it's super achievable. Grandma doubters BTFO

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the real heroes are out there working the glory holes every day, rain or shine.

This one time around Christmas I went to the local glory hole and the gal working it, well, she was so taken with the Christmas spirit. At least, I think she was. I never did see her face but I definitely felt the tickle of a fake Santa's beard around my own special package

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone always asks who's the biggest cocksucker.

No one ever asks who's the fattest cocksucker. (b/c we know it's op's mom)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Haha imagine sucking hundreds of cocks haha I bet that’s a trip lmao so many dicks haha I wonder what it smells like haha

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Haha imagine sucking hundreds of cocks haha I bet that’s a trip lmao so many dicks haha I wonder what it smells like haha

So tell us, you tease.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
it's betty white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Nigmaetcetera posted:

it's betty white