Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Huh. Didn't think they showed them in that graphic. Oh well.

They are both already listed specifically on the Raw page

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Raw was very bad

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Astro7x posted:

Gutted? Barely.... Smack Down lost:

The Miz
Ricochet/Black
Andrade & Zelina Vega
Rey Mysterio
The Usos
Naomi
Eric Young
AJ

Those are spread out fairly well across the card rather than taking half the people from the main event scene

If anything SD got some needed fat trimmed. I would have gladly exchanged Orton instead of Miz or Rey, but now there's plenty of Main Event space for Owens, and whoever comes over from Raw will be able to slot in perfectly, hopefully somebody who's been wasted on Raw and can spread their wings in a more lean upper card.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

RAW Officially got:

The Miz
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Lacey Evans
EC3
Ricochet
Aleister Black
Sami Zayn
Rey Mysterio
Andrade
Zelina Vega
Lars Sullivan
The Usos
Naomi
Eric Young
The Viking Experince Ivar & Erik

For now. Anyone on Raw, including those on this list, can go to Smackdown. The rosters get locked down (as much as they ever do) at the end of Smackdown.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

This better be in the OP, Jerusalem.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

Huh. Didn't think they showed them in that graphic. Oh well.
It's not official until they don't show up on SmackDown. We're on Vince's bullshit whims.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

*searching through channel guide*

they don't want none, they don't want none, it turns out that nope we don't really want none

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

DarkstarIV posted:

This better be in the OP, Jerusalem.

the op of the weekly wwe thread experience

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
holy poo poo that show sucked

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

holy poo poo that show sucked

WWE_2019.txt

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Aren't THE VIKING EXPERIENCE still NXT champs or do they have to give that up when their names switch

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Draxion posted:

Aren't THE VIKING EXPERIENCE still NXT champs or do they have to give that up when their names switch

They were still announced as tag champs when they came out, but they'll lose those just like they lost the cool name

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
all the people i listed have the RAW logo next to their name on the WWE website besides Eric Young

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
It makes me laugh they had a NXT TakeOver match and then both of the teams in the match get called up a week later so the tag division in NXT doesn't have anyone of relevance in it. I think the Forgotten Sons are the most prominent ones at this point.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Let the Street Profits reign for years.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Yeah, NXT is the one being gutted. First they had all those call-ups with teaser videos like Lars and EC3, then randomly hey look it's Aleister Black and Ricochet, and now the patented Superstar Shake-up.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

HitTheTargets posted:

Yeah, NXT is the one being gutted. First they had all those call-ups with teaser videos like Lars and EC3, then randomly hey look it's Aleister Black and Ricochet, and now the patented Superstar Shake-up.

I think you missed a tag team here.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Angry Grimace posted:

It makes me laugh they had a NXT TakeOver match and then both of the teams in the match get called up a week later so the tag division in NXT doesn't have anyone of relevance in it. I think the Forgotten Sons are the most prominent ones at this point.

The remaining teams from the Dusty Classic are...

Moustache Mountain
Street Profits
LOrcan/Burch
Forgotten Sons
Undisputed Era
Aichner/Barthel

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Astro7x posted:

Moustache Mountain
Street Profits
LOrcan/Burch
Forgotten Sons
Undisputed Era
Aichner/Barthel

I have a lot more faith that NXT can figure out something to get some team going at least. It’s hard to say with NXT because they employ a crapload of people who aren’t on TV but turn out to be good, so it’s hard to know what they’ve actually got.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 16, 2019

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Astro7x posted:

Moustache Mountain
Street Profits
LOrcan/Burch
Forgotten Sons
Undisputed Era
Aichner/Barthel

yeah but smackdowns happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

MotU posted:

yeah but smackdowns happening

I feel like Smackdown is destined for tag irrelevancy for the next while. Raw wants to be the tag show because the Uso/New Day/And The Rest were so key to Kofi's rise. If any NXT tag team gets called up I would be shocked.

Basically we're going back to Post-Split Smackdown where the entire card was consumed by the Main Event and Upper Midcard in an effort to make the midcard champ seem more important is my expectation.