Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWERoadDogg/status/1117971214595776513

lmao this guy's employed for spewing poo poo like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I really, genuinely want to know if EC3 made a bad impression backstage or something, because it's rare the WWE just immediately, instantaneously gives up on someone the way they have with him.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean I gotta admit there's some truth to that, I think what made it so jarring is they were War Raiders for what, a year?

A little less than that.

I dunno though. It already seems like it’s popular ironically. To be honest it’s like 10 times the reaction they would have gotten in a straight call up of the War Raiders. Now are they going to turn that around into something entertaining? I doubt it. They’ll be jobbing to the Usos in short order, probably.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I am a Viking Enthusiast along with Sarah Logan.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Professor Funk posted:

Raw was legitimately horrific tonight, the Lacey/Natalya match was one of the worst TV matches in recent memory.

Lacey is terrifyingly green. That loving moonsault. :stare:

https://twitter.com/WWECritics/status/1117978093455585281

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Angry Grimace posted:

A little less than that.

I dunno though. It already seems like it’s popular ironically. To be honest it’s like 10 times the reaction they would have gotten in a straight call up of the War Raiders. Now are they going to turn that around into something entertaining? I doubt it. They’ll be jobbing to the Usos in short order, probably.

It definitely is. But it's not popular in the way they probably want unless they want them to be over in a comedy way.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Raw was good, Viking Experience is a good name, Nattie was out of position and Eric Young will be a top Raw singles star.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sami Zayn being a heel is loving stupid.

Roman's moving tomorrow, so Roman is gonna be separated from the Usos again, boooooooo. But he is gonna be on the same show as Bryan, yay?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

KungFu Grip posted:

fixed the picture in the op

I'm legit waiting to see what happens on NXT and if the name-change migrates down there or they just stick with The War Raiders as long as they can.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

Raw was good, Viking Experience is a good name, Nattie was out of position and Eric Young will be a top Raw singles star.

Is this a gimmick? Normally I wouldn't ask but rovdog is hard to read.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VJeff posted:

Sami Zayn being a heel is loving stupid.

Sami is a superb heel, I just really wanted them to embrace the fact he was the hometown hero. But I'm biased because I've been longing for years for a return of the Bret Hart "Heel in the USA/Face in the Rest of the World" angle.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I'm legit waiting to see what happens on NXT and if the name-change migrates down there or they just stick with The War Raiders as long as they can.

They're officially Ivar and Erik, The Viking Experience on WWE.com

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

uncurable mlady posted:

TUE gonna be billed as the undisputed experience

Kyle O'Reilly and the Pips

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm glad Sami is a heel is only because it's actually getting him screen time and character work. Face Sami doesn't get used.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This is all who is now officially on Raw including NXT and Free Agent people like the NXT call ups & returning wrestlers

The Miz
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Lacey Evans
EC3
Ricochet
Aleister Black
Sami Zayn
Rey Mysterio
Andrade
Zelina Vega
Lars Sullivan
The Usos
Naomi
Eric Young
The Viking Experince Ivar & Erik

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

Kyle O'Reilly and the Pips

Bobby Fish and the Fishettes.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It definitely is. But it's not popular in the way they probably want unless they want them to be over in a comedy way.

I can see that but the War Raiders are actually loving good and people are predisposed to like good wrestlers. Just make them win all the time and people will like it just for the memes.

The hilarious part of this is that the tag team division on Raw is actually stupidly good right now despite the fact they never get to do anything. Revival, Roode/Gable, the Usos, War Raiders, Black/Ricochet? All of those matches sound kickass in theory. The champions are the worst team.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

gently caress me, 'The Viking Experience' sounds like the loving gift shop at the new Minnesota stadium.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

Just make them win all the time and people will like it just for the memes.

I honestly love the level of faith you have

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
brb changing my name to The Posting Experience.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Liquid Communism posted:

gently caress me, 'The Viking Experience' sounds like the loving gift shop at the new Minnesota stadium.

It's literally the name of a tourism thing in Norway.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I honestly love the level of faith you have

I am predisposed to like stuff. :(

But this poo poo is meme-y as hell and this joke is gonna last all week.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Angry Grimace posted:

I am predisposed to like stuff. :(

But this poo poo is meme-y as hell and this joke is gonna last all week.

Dude so am I more often than not but holy poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Sami is a superb heel, I just really wanted them to embrace the fact he was the hometown hero. But I'm biased because I've been longing for years for a return of the Bret Hart "Heel in the USA/Face in the Rest of the World" angle.

He's a superb heel because he's a superb talent, but his talents are better suited to being a face.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hate the name but I do agree with you that you can get it over. You can get anything over if you're good enough. But WWE isn't good enough and a name like the Viking Experience just makes getting them over more of an uphill battle.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dude so am I more often than not but holy poo poo.

I’m not saying it’s good. I’m saying wrestling fans get off on dumbass poo poo.

Gumball Gumption posted:

I hate the name but I do agree with you that you can get it over. You can get anything over if you're good enough. But WWE isn't good enough and a name like the Viking Experience just makes getting them over more of an uphill battle.

The fact that they are super good helps a lot. I didn’t say they will pull it off.

The fact they’re apparently heels doesn’t make it seem promising.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Whatever they did to you 2 months ago when the change was first noticeable, the scoop is going to come out, they won't get away with this, and we're going to fix it, stop them, and bring you back to full health my friend

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
To defend Angry Grimace (that's a first), BURN IT DOWN got super over and remember how loving stupid we all thought that was?

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

rovert posted:

I agree with rovert...whoa

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
sounds like i missed a good raw

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

VJeff posted:

To defend Angry Grimace (that's a first), BURN IT DOWN got super over and remember how loving stupid we all thought that was?

Yeah but if they’re heels the joke dies and it’s just a lovely name.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont dislike the name Viking Experience, it just feels like a really jarring and pointless name change.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/1117989857094029312

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
they live the viking lifestyle

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Oh....oh god. I just had a horrible thought. What is Kairi gonna be doing tomorrow? :ohdear:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why do you still watch this show. It wont get better and hell if you pick a point you could say that It only has gotten worse.

Just like Life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

DoctorGonzo posted:

Why do you still watch this show. It wont get better and hell if you pick a point you could say that It only has gotten worse.

Just like Life.

because then i wouldn't have anything to talk about with my friends in this subforum

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drew McIntyre posted:

because then i wouldn't have anything to talk about with my friends in this subforum

we could talk about politics, formula one...oh no.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Kairi gets renamed to something dumb like Admiral Katsumi or something incredibly dull & too on the nose with her pirate outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kairi iruving