Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

If I am Sasha Banks I'd be raging this morning. Reverted to the nuclear option and didn't show up to work. Checks social media and everyone is freaking out about the Viking Experience and nothing else.

Lol it owns because Sasha Banks sucks

Unlike THE VIKING EXPERIENCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

The Viking Experience is the psychedelic metal band that DBry and Rowan listen to on road trips

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the viking experience

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The best thing I saw last night was during a commercial.

After Drew came out and they went to break, they brought out 3 boys who had to be like 8-10 at most. They were on stage to do their best superstar impressions to win a prize. One of them did a pretty good Jeff Hardy entrance dance, another did Braun yelling and throwing his arms up a bunch. The middle kid, who ended up winning, chose the IIconics. He yelled "IICONIC!" into the mic and struck one of their ring poses.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Chris James 2 posted:

:unsmith: glad to hear there's something good happening in hockey

sure isn't coming from my penguins :smith:

:smith: :hf: :smith:

The Murray Experience.

Seriously. I just tell myself I can cope if the Pens get swept if the Lightning and Caps get knocked out as well.

Anyway...and once again it's the "pin the champ to get a shot at the loving champ" again both Hawkins/Ryder and Balor. Of all the lazy writing the WWE does, that's the loving laziest.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

The best thing I saw last night was during a commercial.

After Drew came out and they went to break, they brought out 3 boys who had to be like 8-10 at most. They were on stage to do their best superstar impressions to win a prize. One of them did a pretty good Jeff Hardy entrance dance, another did Braun yelling and throwing his arms up a bunch. The middle kid, who ended up winning, chose the IIconics. He yelled "IICONIC!" into the mic and struck one of their ring poses.

that kid rules but not as much as

the
viking
experience

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Smh when someone thinks any tag name is better than the ole wrestling classic something something express.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

Smh when someone thinks any tag name is better than the ole wrestling classic something something express.

Good point, should of been the Viking express

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

the hack and slash connection

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Gumball Gumption posted:

The Express Experience.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Midnight Raiders

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I still don’t know what I watched last night. Are they trying to dare people to watch AEW?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the Experience Express, whose gimmick is that they like to go out and try new things :v:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wish I could be a fly on the wall during the creative meeting when Vince decided on THE VIKING EXPERIENCE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

bradzilla posted:

Wish I could be a fly on the wall during the creative meeting when Vince decided on THE VIKING EXPERIENCE

EXACTLY like the below scene, except instead of going bankrupt Vince ends up making record profits :sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFxUCSTfRU

On the bright side, Bret Hart is still there calling him a stinky old man.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

bradzilla posted:

It had to a whole lot of okay gently caress it whatever.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vince seems like the type to either resent or just straight up fire people who don't show suitable enthusiasm for his ideas. Also to resent or straight up fire people who show TOO MUCH enthusiasm for his ideas. Also maybe to resent or straight up fire people who show EXACTLY the right amount of enthusiasm for his ideas.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Seams posted:

i hope this is like when every tag-team had to have TEAM in front of their name (so that you knew they were a TEAM)

If I remember right, that whole thing came about when Stephanie learned about Twlight fandom and decided it was cool and good and something a wrestling promotion should imitate.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Vince has me feeling sympathy for a dude whose gimmick is 1%er.

Seriously, EC3 should go to AEW and form a thicc boi tag team with Sonny Kiss.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I woke up thinking about The Viking Experience and I see I wasnt the only one

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Vince seems like the type to either resent or just straight up fire people who don't show suitable enthusiasm for his ideas. Also to resent or straight up fire people who show TOO MUCH enthusiasm for his ideas. Also maybe to resent or straight up fire people who show EXACTLY the right amount of enthusiasm for his ideas.

Vinces mind is forever a spin the wheel make a deal

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!
Just smdh if this isn't their theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwcxBf_fTE

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Viking isn't a place man... you can't hold Viking in your hand... you gotta come with me and have...

the viking experience

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Obviously this is because everyone was complaining about their Travel Experience.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is THE VIKING EXPERIENCE. Nothing more.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That was the worst Raw in a long time

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/occamsrancor/status/1118156903270572032

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
The Viking Experience is my favorite Six Flags over Minneapolis ride

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just lol if Joe being sick keeps Finn on Raw for another year.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
6 days until we get to hear Michael Cole halfheartedly shout "IT'S VIKING TIME!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cage Kicker posted:

6 days until we get to hear Michael Cole halfheartedly shout "IT'S VIKING TIME!"

Vince screams in his ear so loud it's almost audible to us on television
Cole: I mean to say,"IT'S THE VIKING EXPERIENCE TIME!"
more screaming
Cole: That is, the WWE Universe knows it is THE VIKING EXPERIENCE TIME, the most thrilling spectacle in sports entertainment hashtag itsvikingexperiencetime.... :sigh:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'm looking forward to the reaction THE VIKING EXPERIENCE gets when they go back to NXT to drop the belts.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Viking Experience like the toss up between them slitting your throat and raping everything or rowing up and trading fine silks under the understanding that they will slit your throat and rape everything if they don't get a deal they like.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

uncurable mlady posted:

the viking experience

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cage Kicker posted:

They just like to have fun out there.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Use #hanginwithvikingexperience to interact socially with this sports entertainment segment and you will be entered into a raffle to win a big cooked turkey leg and a spikey helmet made of plastic.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Push El Burrito posted:

Cole: "The Viking Experience love to have fun! Erik and Ivar are always Norsin' around."

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Push El Burrito posted:

Welcome to the big time experience, kids!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Grant DaNasty posted:

Cole: "The Viking Experience love to have fun! Erik and Ivar are always Norsin' around."

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

CobiWann posted:

:smith: :hf: :smith:

The Murray Experience.

Seriously. I just tell myself I can cope if the Pens get swept if the Lightning and Caps get knocked out as well.

Anyway...and once again it's the "pin the champ to get a shot at the loving champ" again both Hawkins/Ryder and Balor. Of all the lazy writing the WWE does, that's the loving laziest.

I only watched 30-40 minutes of a 3 hour show and this happened 3 times. Bonus points for one of them being tag champs losing to a first-time/one-off combination

[The WWE Experience!]