Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Sure it costs like five times as much but it comes with a cool sticker for my car/macbook/forehead/whatever so I can show how cool I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

Resting Lich Face posted:

Sure it costs like five times as much but it comes with a cool sticker for my car/macbook/forehead/whatever so I can show how cool I am.

:obelisk:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean sure, I know it's a brand and all but you gotta admit that they make great shoes if you let the pizza dry out on your bedroom floor first. Hell, some guy yelled SWEET KICKS across the street from me when he saw my Supreme branded pizza stuck to the bottom of my feet.

FutonForensic

I saw Greg wearing a Supreme Pizza Patch on his varsity jacket, and I know for a FACT he's celiac. STOLEN VALOR

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

I saw Greg wearing a Supreme Pizza Patch on his varsity jacket, and I know for a FACT he's celiac. STOLEN VALOR

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Supreme Pizza increases your health regen by 5% per stack

Goons Are Gifts

Putty posted:

Supreme Pizza increases your health regen by 5% per stack

Also it regenerates your health and your mana at the same time!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

Yo yuh bruh, he's told me it was GF!!!

google THIS

Oh, you like Supreme pizza, huh? Name three toppings.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

sweet YV avy btw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We laud and magnify you, O Supreme Pizza, that thou wilt be gracious unto us before your crusty countenance, amen

Jellidelic

google THIS posted:

Oh, you like Supreme pizza, huh? Name three toppings.

eggs, weed, uuhh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The pizza guy arrives in an audi r8 to deliver my platinum edition executive pizza

treasure bear

im going to ask for the special pizza with a wink and see what happens

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I will have the SUBLIME pizza

treasure bear

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

theyre going to put lime on a pizza to troll you!!!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
i accidentally ordered a subprime pizza and now my credit's hosed

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Resting Lich Face

ghost emoji posted:

i accidentally ordered a subprime pizza and now my credit's hosed

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't practice Margherita

cda

by Hand Knit
One pie to rule them all...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Pie, The Witch and Your Wardrobe: An xHamster Production

alnilam

google THIS posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

joke_explainer

It simply sounded like the best option, right? But things can be too grand. The doorbell rang, and rang again three times in succession. I opened the door, and the pizza guy was shaking with apprehension. I caught his eyes and I couldn't parse that complex transaction, as he gestured the box forward. Light poured from the cracks in the cardboard? -- was it cardboard, and not finely chiseled marble, or something even grander? -- I took the box, the weight bearing down hard on my hands and my heart. The world receded from view as I reflexively fell to my knees. I slowly lifted the cover, and a sevenfold star of radiance shone out, thirty or forty meters on each side. The box was no longer in my hands, the terrible majesty of this Supreme in complete control as time seemed at a standstill.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

stop! in the name of lunch

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer posted:

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

joke_explainer posted:

It simply sounded like the best option, right? But things can be too grand. The doorbell rang, and rang again three times in succession. I opened the door, and the pizza guy was shaking with apprehension. I caught his eyes and I couldn't parse that complex transaction, as he gestured the box forward. Light poured from the cracks in the cardboard? -- was it cardboard, and not finely chiseled marble, or something even grander? -- I took the box, the weight bearing down hard on my hands and my heart. The world receded from view as I reflexively fell to my knees. I slowly lifted the cover, and a sevenfold star of radiance shone out, thirty or forty meters on each side. The box was no longer in my hands, the terrible majesty of this Supreme in complete control as time seemed at a standstill.

As when Arjuna beheld Krishna in his infinite glory, thus was joke explainer and the pizza

google THIS

Oblivious delivery guy: Somebody order a pizza?

Cabal of hooded cultists: A PIZZA.

alnilam

lol

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

google THIS posted:

Oblivious delivery guy: Somebody order a pizza?

Cabal of hooded cultists: A PIZZA.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

My cult can't afford pizza right now since we just spent our treasury on sweet new Supreme-brand ritual garb but you've gotta be hip and fashionable to entrap impressionable youths in fanatical alt-religion these days.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 25, 2019