Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://twitter.com/stargaucho/status/1118196314129477632?s=21

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

This is very shocking imo.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Probably best to unlink that video before Higbee and Associates sues Lowtax again

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
does cap get bucky’s arm in his guts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope thanos steps on more people

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I haven't seen any of these movies :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Antman crawls up Thanos rear end. Gameover buddy.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
ender's game already came out dummy lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Antman crawls up Thanos rear end. Gameover buddy.

ThanAntAss

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Looks like yet another comic book movie. That is to say it looks like a couple hours of mind numbing spectacle.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
No jar of piss character, 0/10 movie ugly poo poo for idiots

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Wow I never would have guessed Thanos and Tony Stark's mom had the same name

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
do captain america and iron man die in each other’s arms

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
My favorite new superhero is the random emoji halfway through.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

counterfeitsaint posted:

My favorite new superhero is the random emoji halfway through.

It's a crossover from the emoji movie and it's very touching

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Does Wonder Woman get nude in this one?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Why didn't antman just make himself huge and then step on thanos?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

ROFLburger posted:

Why didn't antman just make himself huge and then step on thanos?

I tried picturing that and honestly wasn't sure what would happen. would thanks get squished? would he stay alive but be pinned? or would he just stick his hand out and knock the giant over?

that goes to one of the problems I have with fights in superhero movies. it is never clear what is supposed to hurt or why. iron man got hit with a sizeable chunk of a moon in the last movie and it wasn't really a big deal. wonder woman get thrown around with incredible force in that ares fight and bounced back up. sometimes punches aren't a big deal. but then sometimes the bad guys punch iron man or wonder woman and it's a big deal that ends or almost ends the fight. it makes the outcomes of fights seem even more pre-ordained than usual. the outcome of all movie fights are pre-ordained, of course, but it should feel organic. but instead of iron man losing a fight because of something really devestating (ex. hit by a moon), iron man lost the fight because the plot demanded it so it only took a punch or whatever

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 16, 2019

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

fakeaccount posted:

Does Wonder Woman get nude in this one?

She is but in her invisible jet the whole time

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I tried picturing that and honestly wasn't sure what would happen. would thanks get squished? would he stay alive but be pinned? or would he just stick his hand out and knock the giant over?

that goes to one of the problems I have with fights in superhero movies. it is never clear what is supposed to hurt or why. iron man got hit with a sizeable chunk of a moon in the last movie and it wasn't really a big deal. wonder woman get thrown around with incredible force in that ares fight and bounced back up. sometimes punches aren't a big deal. but then sometimes the bad guys punch iron man or wonder woman and it's a big deal that ends or almost ends the fight. it makes the outcomes of fights seem even more pre-ordained than usual. the outcome of all movie fights are pre-ordained, of course, but it should feel organic. but instead of iron man losing a fight because of something really devestating (ex. hit by a moon), iron man lost the fight because the plot demanded it so it only took a punch or whatever

Only One Punch Man has ever solved this problem.

Saitama punch? A fatal blow.

Other punch? No big deal.

Very easy to follow.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I swear to god if you make this thread about anime I will kill myself on Lowtax’s front porch and he will be so mad he will shut down the site

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
at first i thought it was crass to have Stan Lee's cameo in the film be footage from his autopsy , but i guess that's what he requested in his will, so ... excelsior!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op, shovel, etc.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Thanos loses, but who really wins?

Disney. Disney wins.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ant man is bullshit because they said he retained his mass and strength, but if that were true every single one of his punches would blast straight through a dude's skull like a bullet.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I heard they do time travel in this one. I hope they go back to when Nick Fury was white and Captain Marvel was a man.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Does he lose control while sleeping?
That could get weird

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

Does he lose control while sleeping?
That could get weird

He simply snaps his brain to being fully rested and never sleeps. That’s why Thanos is always playing Keno at 3am in the local convenience store.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
comics are for children op

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Doesn’t Disney own aliens and predator now? A Predator should make a cameo imo

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lol the comic book sub is throwing out bans and 30 days to anyone talking about this

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Hey Peter Parker

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Did they take it down already.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WatermelonGun posted:

lol the comic book sub is throwing out bans and 30 days to anyone talking about this

They're remaking Titanic.
The iceberg wins.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Captain America flies to Thanos' house and asks him to knock it off, which he does and then apologizes about all the infinity wars.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It's taken down, but what happens is Iron man transforms into a big rolling pin and thanos who is made of playdoh get's mushed up and then put in one of those playdoh hair things and is strained into big purple hair for batista and then paul rudd winks at the camera

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Are the teenaged mutant turtles in this

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Are the teenaged mutant turtles in this

Yes, and they battle the street sharks but then fight along side one another after splinter delivers a poignant haiku.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I thought it was pretty cool that Thankos got mad and was like, "Fine, AVENGERS, I'll just snap away the other half now!" but it was kinda annoying they made a whole other movie to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

Yes, and they battle the street sharks but then fight along side one another after splinter delivers a poignant haiku.

Coward bunghole dude