Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Thanks for spoiling the movie in the thread title, JERK!!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Coward bunghole dude

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
avengers 1 was fine

didn't see no. 2

the last one was good because a bunch of people died and there were finally stakes

this one will probably be bad because it will be so busy undoing what the last one did right that it won't have time to be its own enjoyable movie

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What the gently caress the good guys win that is just, that doesn't make any loving sense. The good guys never win.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

avengers 1 was fine

didn't see no. 2

the last one was good because a bunch of people died and there were finally stakes

this one will probably be bad because it will be so busy undoing what the last one did right that it won't have time to be its own enjoyable movie

Maybe you did see 2 and forgot about it? I saw it in the theater and I barely remember anything about it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah I've seen Age of Ultron at least 4 times and I don't remember anything about it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Maybe you did see 2 and forgot about it? I saw it in the theater and I barely remember anything about it.

lol

no I don't think I saw it. when I saw the new one i didn't know who the gently caress the robot with the stone in his head was. so the fact that they didn't just throw him into the sun didn't make any loving sense

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
For anyone who missed it before it was taken down, the video shows Ant Man making only his cock grow so he can gently caress Black Widow from a distance to save the universe

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
and wow - with them all going back to hawkeye's house to chat again - that was an amazing climactic setpiece

star war beta max
Sep 26, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Which Spiderman is Thanos

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This is okay I guess but it lacks the humor and creativity of the hit anime series Mob Psycho 100.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Antman crawls up Thanos rear end. Gameover buddy.

i read some weird book as a child that featured ants crawling up a bird(s?) butt and explicit ant sex scenes all told from a first ant perspective. no way i am googling any of that

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

Yes, and they battle the street sharks but then fight along side one another after splinter delivers a poignant haiku.

Do not fight, turtles
The sharks are loving JAWSOME
I made a funny!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

lol but seriously posted:

i read some weird book as a child that featured ants crawling up a bird(s?) butt and explicit ant sex scenes all told from a first ant perspective. no way i am googling any of that

what loving book is this

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Bird and fish sex is kinky af cause the cloaca is the vag the butt and the urethra so it's like triple penetration

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

star war beta max posted:

Which Spiderman is Thanos

Purple Spiderman

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Sid Vicious posted:

Purple Spiderman

I can't handle all these spidermen!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

KillerJunglist posted:

I can't handle all these spidermen!

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

WatermelonGun posted:

what loving book is this

i am not certain but the amazon extract strongly suggests to me that it was "Empire Of The Ants." it was originally in french, which explains everything

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Doesn’t Disney own aliens and predator now? A Predator should make a cameo imo

If Disney owns Voltron have him show up too. Maybe Optimus Prime. Just Ready Player One it for the whole movie.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Who are they avenging in the first place anyway?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Linux Pirate posted:

Movies that had actual plot and confused them.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
That Twitter thingie is not available no more. This turns the smiles upside down.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
"information wants to be free" --Aaron Swartz

in taking down the "Avengers: Theranos" spoiler video the Disney Marvel Fox company is kicking sand in the face of the corpse of Aaron Swartz, The Internet's Own Boy, and personally i am disgusted. first Julius Assange gets arrested and now this? a bad month for the Freedom of Information and the Cyberverse all around.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Linux Pirate posted:

The spirit of free enterprise, murdered by Disney.

star war beta max
Sep 26, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Bonaventure posted:

"information wants to be free" --Aaron Swartz

in taking down the "Avengers: Theranos" spoiler video the Disney Marvel Fox company is kicking sand in the face of the corpse of Aaron Swartz, The Internet's Own Boy, and personally i am disgusted. first Julius Assange gets arrested and now this? a bad month for the Freedom of Information and the Cyberverse all around.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
you fucks! how could you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dvj3JIIxhI

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Who What Now posted:

Ant man is bullshit because they said he retained his mass and strength, but if that were true every single one of his punches would blast straight through a dude's skull like a bullet.

It’s loving stupid bc if he did retain mass he’d have immediately have floated off into the upper atmosphere immediately that one time he went super huge

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Updated this to true cinema discusso standards:

" "information wants to be free" --Aaron Swartz 

in taking down the "Avengers: Theranos" spoiler video the Disney Marvel Fox company is kicking sand in the face of the corpse of Aaron Swartz, The Internet's Own Boy, and personally i am disgusted. first Julius Assange gets arrested and now this? a bad month for the Freedom of Information and the Cyberverse all around. "

- Slavoj Zizek

:smug:

star war beta max
Sep 26, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Ant man is bullshit because they said he retained his mass and strength, but if that were true every single one of his punches would blast straight through a dude's skull like a bullet.

Yeah and get this, when daffy duck gets shot with the shotgun it just spins his beak around, but the more I think about I realize that in actuality, it would kill him.....

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Is loki still dead? The only one I really care about is that day drinking twink who likes opera. Goddamnit make a second Ragnarok. that was actually decent and not some stupid gloom and doom bullshit like all the rest of these drat comic book movies.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

It’s loving stupid bc if he did retain mass he’d have immediately have floated off into the upper atmosphere immediately that one time he went super huge

Now hear me out. A Pym particle actually has three axes to it

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
I missed the video; do they beat Thanos by punching him in his blue wiener, like how they beat Dr Manhattan in the DC universe?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

KillerJunglist posted:

I missed the video; do they beat Thanos by punching him in his blue wiener, like how they beat Dr Manhattan in the DC universe?

Dr. Manhattan and Thanos get into a really intense frot off and the heads of audience explode at climax

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

They should actually do the ant man rear end explosion thing. Make thanos explode in a shower of gore. Disney has the clout to press for a lower rating than anyone else would get for doing it. It would become an instant classic/iconic moment of blockbuster entertainment and would be a surprise for everyone, as even if someone spoils it you won't believe them.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Moon Atari posted:

They should actually do the ant man rear end explosion thing. Make thanos explode in a shower of gore. Disney has the clout to press for a lower rating than anyone else would get for doing it. It would become an instant classic/iconic moment of blockbuster entertainment and would be a surprise for everyone, as even if someone spoils it you won't believe them.

Hahah please stop suggesting good ideas actually they go back in time to stop Thanos before he gets the stones

star war beta max
Sep 26, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty bold of them to go with the plot of back to the future too

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bring back kat dennings

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
They should do the antman explosion thing but he should go up thanos' dick instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
disney making billions of dollars from a movie thats just a giant retcon is funny

SeXReX posted:

They should do the antman explosion thing but he should go up thanos' dick instead

it could be any orifice, even a pore on his skin, but people just want to see one man in another mans dick or rear end