Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
War. War never changes.

Well, okay, maybe a little. But we're going to have just as bad a time at it as the holy saint’s grandfathers mothers ammo carrier. Life is the Emperor's currency, and we must ensure it is well spent, child.

What's going on, who are you?

I'm Tias. I've run a bunch of games as GMs as well as a couple of CYOAs (most infamously a Life of War, a W40K CYOA), some more succesful than others. My games are usually a way for me to get acquainted with new systems, and so they're kinda short. I live a pretty rough hand to mouth life as a slightly addled hobo with brain problems, so my CYOAs have been known to die, others go on for very long indeed.

Sheets and relevant links:

(from original OP:)

Oh good. Who are we?

You’re members of the Imperial Guard, line infantry used for invading planets in the grim darkness of the Warhammer 40.000 setting.

LINK TO SHEET, TRAITS AND ARMOURY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MWPNEH4VgTVZPNFwrHExOS34rBpCR02EWF-Qh6MVaH4/edit

Current Table of Organisation and Equipment:

quote:

4th Company in:
The 1019th Vallon Landsmen

....Function: Combined Infantry.
...Numbers: 18.350, baggage train and prisoners included.
....Goods: 490 horses, 505 grox, 3 weeks load.
...Patron Saint: Jorgven Strang, hotwiring his bomb harness to function in spite of ecclesiarchal pardon and leaping under a bridge carrying ork reinforcements, feast day 583.851.
...Commanding Officer: T. Rt. Hn. Swb. Hermon Dearborn, commuted rank Major.

Name: 4. Cav Host, “Rasmos’ Riders”

HQ: 1st Captain R. Warspite (Choleric, noble), personal guard, retinue (Horn and signal operator, Standard Bearer, Medic)
- 20 lancers:
Plate Mail
Rotter Helmets
Horsemen's Flail
Horse Plate Barding
Sword
Autopistol
Cavalry Spear
Signals
Regimental Standard with Skull of St. Jeranimus (Offers +5 WS to all Landsmen troops within sight of it, regardless of whether they look towards it or not)

Independent personnel:
1 Commissar, Mordian-born Spencer Vasquez and 4 commissariat cadets:
Flak, Bolt Pistols, Chainswords.
3 Confessors Militant, Ecclesiarchy liaisons from The Poor Brothers of Mankind Undefeated: Traxl, Heik and From, attached where necessary:
Tohönner great swords, flamers, flails, bare chests.
1 Sanctioned Psyker, Warvane Ievan Krust, and 4 minders:
Psykana mercy blades.
Staves
Flak Armor.

1. Squadron, Captain Svand Rigsskjold (Choleric, noble).
80 Hvy Lancers:
Cavalry Spear
Black Powder Pistol
Platemail & Steel Helmet
Horse Plate Barding

2. Squadron, Captain Mortin Krastensan. (Phlegmatic, commoner)
80 Hvy Lancers:
Cavalry Spear
Black Powder Pistol
Platemail & Steel Helmet
Horse Plate Barding

3. Squadron, Dismount and Light Horse, Captain Erac Oswold. (Sanguine, commoner)
60 Lgt Cavalry:
Spear
Blackpowder Pistol
Chainmail & Steel Helmet

4th. Platoon, "Stalwarts" Rifle, Lieutenant Mochael Jensan (Fixed, commoner).
150 Infantry:
Crowenson-Pattern Repeater w/ stock and dirk-lug.
Chainmail & Steel Helmet

5th, Platoon, First Sergeant Oxel Falgaard (Fixed, commoner)
150 Infantry:
Crowenson-Pattern Repeater w/ stock and dirk-lug.
Chainmail & Steel Helmet

6th Platoon, assault group, Lieutenant Motias Sunward (Maverick, noble)
150 Infantry:
Autopistol
Vallon Grenade
Mace
Assault Plate & Helmet

7th Platoon, recon and skirmish, First Sergeant Erac Vastisen (Circumspect, commoner)
50 dismounted cavalry:
Magnocular Auspex
Bow

8th Platoon, Sappers, Lieutenant Mix Kolgaard (Choleric, commoner)
100 infantry:
Axe-Spade
Satchel Charge
Grox Chain Harness
Chainmail & Steel Helmet

9th Platoon, heavy support, Master Sergeant Kam Noelsen.
5 grox carts, Assorted heavy weapons:
Chainmail & Steel Helmet
Blackpowder Pistol.
2 Mandrake Cannon in various states of decay.

Logistic Section
8 grox, 30 horses, 500 cooks, smiths and camp followers.

Baseline 4th Host trooper:

Weapon Skill: 33 Ballistic Skill: 30 Strength: 30 Toughness: 33 Agility: 30 Intelligence: 25 Perception: 30 Willpower: 32 Fellowship: 30

Skills: Athletics, Common Lore (War),

Talents: Double Team, Rapid Reaction, Weapon Training (Low-Tech, Solid Projectile, Melee)

Traits: Illiterate, Suspicious of Machine Spirits

Gear: 1 Horse (if lucky), if horse: saddlebag, saddle, harness - mess kit, Vallon gasmask, shaving gear, Guard token (local variety of dog tags), poor weather inserts for clothing, sleeping roll and pad,

Weapons: Vallon-pattern Mk. 2 dirk, GROG consignment of weapons and armour.

Wearables: Gambeson-pattern war tunic, tabard,

Current Battle Honours:

Gorman's World
Mention in Dispatches for the battle of Argos City
Elements of the 4th were the "Stalwarts of Gorman's World", fighting and killing the living dead!

The Formosus Cluster
None so far. We'll be home by christmas!

Tias fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Apr 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
Vote: C) Bwayaa.

A paranoid, insular Death World Legion, what's not to like? :ocelot: :)

:wave: Hi Tias, welcome back! Always enjoy your 40k CYOAs, even if the 40.000 vs. 40,000 difference makes me smirk! :respek:

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Vote D: Vallon

How can I be opposed to literal anachronistic space knights? Best if the regiment at some point get backed up by non-anachronistic robot knights!

Werix fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 17, 2019

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Werix posted:

. . . non-anachronistic robot knights!

Isn't that Heresy?

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

CourValant posted:

Isn't that Heresy?

No it is not.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
D, although shouldn't it be labelled an Early Modern World?

Tias
May 25, 2008

sullat posted:

D, although shouldn't it be labelled an Early Modern World?

It does have both pikes and a lot of gilded skulls...

The arch-castellan of Vallon has good connections to the Castigari, a cluster of Knight worlds in the back waters of Segmentum Pacificus! Both factions have been known to form a Knight-with-Knights voltron of armoured fury on occasion :getin:

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
D

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
It's a close call with Space ISIS, but I gotta vote for D - Space Landsknecht.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Kill the Alien with a musket
Burn the Heretic with quicklime
Purge the Unclean with a stolen flamer

D

Tias
May 25, 2008

To be fair, Vallonites do have repeating weapons! They fire the Crowenson-pattern 5 shot bolt action rifle, which in the hands of a veteran user can get off as much as 25 shots a minute! :downs:

Troopers who test low for technophobia are even allowed to operate gas action autopistols, but the Munitorum is naturally loathe to give them to plumed yokels who may as well discard them in existential horror.

Tias fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Apr 18, 2019

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
B, though D is a good choice too!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Was there a canon end for Quint posted in another thread or chat? Just wondering if he killed the demon and lived "happily ever after."

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Tias posted:

To be fair, Vallonites do have repeating weapons! They fire the Crowenson-pattern 5 shot bolt action rifle, which in the hands of a veteran user can get off as much as 25 shots a minute! :downs:

I hoped that bolt action rifles would be faster, but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krag%E2%80%93J%C3%B8rgensen

Tias
May 25, 2008

Apocron posted:

Was there a canon end for Quint posted in another thread or chat? Just wondering if he killed the demon and lived "happily ever after."

It was ambigous on purpose :)

In Loel/LowellDNDs timeline, Quint did eventually become a theatre-level commander, which indicates that he made it out somehow. I'm not entirely sure how good his chances were, particularly not if we crunch the rules, but hey, who doesn't love a good ending?

I haven't really decided on martyrium or contiuance, I don't really feel like writing about him anymore, though perhaps I will again a day.

Tias
May 25, 2008

JcDent posted:

I hoped that bolt action rifles would be faster, but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krag%E2%80%93J%C3%B8rgensen

The wiki says 30? Search me, that's pretty drat fast for a Jørgensen :o

..I'll claim poetic licence :)

Tias fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Apr 18, 2019

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Tias posted:

The wiki says 30? Search me, that's pretty drat fast for a Jørgensen :o

..I'll claim poetic licence :)

In the end, who cares? Rifle fire is but an appetizer before the main course of giving them cold steel (and the dessert of executing the enemy wounded).

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
C

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

B, you gotta bleed for the divines sometime

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

D

The heretic will be in fearful awe of our plumage.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

D

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I'll be boring and vote A.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Gotta admit I'd probably switch my vote to B if they were more like, Boxers or Kung Fu monks or something.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Tias posted:

It was ambigous on purpose :)

In Loel/LowellDNDs timeline, Quint did eventually become a theatre-level commander, which indicates that he made it out somehow. I'm not entirely sure how good his chances were, particularly not if we crunch the rules, but hey, who doesn't love a good ending?

I haven't really decided on martyrium or contiuance, I don't really feel like writing about him anymore, though perhaps I will again a day.

Good enough for me.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Rockopolis posted:

Gotta admit I'd probably switch my vote to B if they were more like, Boxers or Kung Fu monks or something.

Death world lava surfers with a mean streak ain't cutting it for you?

Remora posted:

I'll be boring and vote A.

While I dig all my homebrews, Arboreans are cool as heck. I made them up for a Vietnam parody campaign, and they really nail the surly marine aesthetic, down to gas-fed SP guns that don't work well to Naptha-pattern bombs and Nihilator 79 'nade launchers :getin:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Tias posted:

Death world lava surfers with a mean streak ain't cutting it for you?

Honestly I thought there'd be more love for the Death Worlders.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
D someone call HEY GUNS in here.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
D

This will be an interesting contrast to before. Science Fantasy here we come!

Tias
May 25, 2008

[[placeholder]]

Tias fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Apr 20, 2019

Tias
May 25, 2008

((Done! Fluff text in the top, relevant decisions last))

*Pict flickers to life*

Hark! You represent the most auspicious wing of Imperial might, the Astra Militarum, specifically:

The 1019th Vallon Landsmen

....Function: Combined Infantry.
...Numbers: 18.350, baggage train and prisoners included.
....Goods: 490 horses, 505 grox, 3 weeks load.
...Patron Saint: Jorgven Strang, hotwiring his bomb harness to function in spite of ecclesiarchal pardon and leaping under a bridge carrying ork reinforcements, feast day 583.851.
..Commanding Officer: T. Rt. Hn. Swb. Hermon Dearborn, commuted rank Major.

Thought for the day: It is Better to Die for the Emperor than Live for Yourself.

Adeptus Administratum, Missionaria Galactica posted:

Vallon II

Name: Vallon
Segmentum: Pacificus
Sector: Despero
System: Vallon
Population: 312,000,000
Affiliation: Imperium
Class: Agri-World, Feudal World.
Tithe Grade: Exactis Tertia (roughly a third of agricultural output, meat and ore, oodles of Imperial guardsmen)

Morwyns stede, Vallon, M42

Vallon. Not a backwater, nor exactly civilization, Vallon is an important cog in the machinery of Segmentum Pacificus, and of His Imperium in the 42. Millenium of the Emperor. Vallon sort of just carried on for untold millenia before being settled by early men. Whether by chance or alien seeding, the world is quite fertile and friendly to mankind, and innumerable generations happily tilled the soil with massive STC-harvesters, and the Dark Age of Technology brought prosperity, knowledge and health to all. As we know, things since went astray, and the Ages of Strife and Heresy tore Vallon apart as it did the Imperium at large.

Loss of touch with Holy Terra hit Vallon hard, and when the Imperial Fists uncovered the world during the Crusade, they discovered a world that tilled the soil by Grox-plow and had invented or scavenged blackpowder and cold iron as primary tools of war. Nevertheless, the combined lords of Vallon refused assimilation into an unknown realm of men, and the space marines took notice of such belligerence.

Eventually, by way of skillful diplomacy on the part of the Fists, and by spread word of the integrity of the Emperor and his legions, Vallon bowed the knee. However, the world was, even before the ravage of warfare (and Vallon has had innumerable spats between local lordships), not exactly a prize cut of beef, and things remain medieval even with recent changes:

- While the good land (especially augmented by new feed, stronger creatures and better alloys), provides for massive agricultural output, a low technological aptitude bordering on fear of advanced mechanisms hampers development to the point of a true agri-world. Grassfed men and women grow tall and strong, but a strict feudal system hampers proper nutrition for any but officers. Morale is excellent, however, and the mercenary Vallonite disposition is easily adapted to fighting more terrifying foes than the ones from their homeworld.

- The understanding of complex concepts may not come easy to the average Vallonite, but to the Ecclesiarchy and Munitorum, the mindset is a boon! Vallonites are belligerent, honourable to a fault, and, while not necessarily ultra-religious, they have a rather black-and-white view of what is good and what is evil, that serve them well as guardsmen. Worship is strictly controlled by the Father Church, Thorian-Sabbatic, and while the Vallonites probably don't feel as faithful as the Ecclesiarchy thinks they are, the good connection between the factions have seen Landsmen regiments get aid from various Demon Hunter groups and technologies in the past.

- Vallonite culture is rich, and particularly after the introduction of voltaic amplification, Vallonite musicians are known throughout the sector! Most social functions revolve around work or war, so parties are lavish when they arrive, particularly if times are hard. The planet is led by the Castellar-Baron Naels Jürgenson, and from then on down life is feudal. Vallon is organized into 29 nations, each led by a Swordbearer, each controlling a great castle and ruling their region in the C-Barons name.

- Vallonite military-cultural ideals are quite a melting pot. Thankfully to the novice commander, the recent Indomitus Crusade has provided the planet with an influx of knowledge of wider military tactics and challenges, and a lot of regiments to aspire to. Not only have the 1001st Landsmen won great glory reclaiming the Despero sector from chaotic and secessionist, but historically some extremely reknowned groups have considered the Landsmen less than terrible, and taught them, such as the Death Korps of Krieg and Black Templars Astartes! The associated pride and professionalism has also curbed an unfortunate tendency of Vallon gentlemen to sue each other over any perceived slight, no matter how insane.

The Nitty Gritty

As the fluff explains, we have a few ‘ins’ with other 40K factions, and unfortunately also an ‘out’, specifically that the Adeptus Mechanicus and Departmento Munitorum both thinks our soldiers are backward yokels who fear technology, and they’re kinda right. On the other hand, the Ecclesiarchy thinks we’re rad as hellfire and parts of the inquisition also appreciates that slightly insane witch hunter reasoning Vallonites like to employ.

Vallonites have, by virtue of being themselves, better Weapon Skill, Strength and worse raw Intelligence. Troopers generally displaying other aptitudes are set aside for specialization.

I’ll abstract it from after this explanation, but just remember that CHOICES MATTERS TO FACTION ALLIES. The Imperial Guard has a byzantine supply system, and pissing off the Commissariat might lead to an early grave, but not doing it might earn the respect of a Stormtrooper group who could aid us later, or perhaps some grudging respect from an assassin cult :black101: Currently, and this will change, we can see our faction standings on a zero to ten scale here:

Adeptus Arbites: 4 (Even amongst a culture whose infrastructure is basically one colossal paper wasting machine, Vallonites have managed to stand out as particularly happy to pursue frivolous lawsuits)
Adeptus Ministorum: 7 (We’re angry as hell, the church appreciates this)
Adeptus Mechanicus: 3 (We’re primitive as hell, the AdMech can’t handle that)
Scholastica Psykana: 6 (Vallon is more effective at catching awakening psykers for retraining or death, and the SP appreciates that)
Imperial Guard: 6 ( We fight hard, nothing else matters to the Guard. We’ve also made an impression, however slight, on some of the most iconic psychos in the universe, the Krieg)
Questor Imperialis: 6 (Vallon has the crazy good luck of being close to a Knight world, meaning some Mecha support, and they appreciate the feudal asskicking stylings of our chosen world.)
EVERYONE ELSE: 5 (administratum, munitorium, astartes, assassin offices, rogue traders, the whole shebang. Vallon has not made a big enough stir to register either way)

Anyway. Our next decision is a twofer!

First off, we must decide the personality of our batallion C.O.

T. Rt. Hn. Swb. Hermon Dearborn is promoted because of interplanetary combat record, excellent merit and a tendency to absolutely destroy everyone he practices against, but his personality has developed in a certain way since his transfer from the planetary defense force, and so (apart from determining his mannerisms and behaviour) will affect the company rules-wise.

Is he..

A) Bilious? Ill-tempered and paranoid, eternally suspicious of betrayal, and watchful of enemies and allies alike. He regards vigilance as the greatest of virtues, and encourages suspicion and watchfulness amongst his men.

B) Circumspect? Balanced in his attitudes and careful in his decision-making, yet often overly cautious. His demeanour encourages his men to similarly consider situations before they strike, observing the battlefield before acting.

C) Choleric? Decisive and leads from the front, taking charge of situations personally, and never afraid to do what he orders his men to do. However, he is quick to anger, and can often be drawn into foolish actions. His men are ever ready for action, and familiar with the rigours of battle.

D) Fixed? Decisive and unyielding, and once set on a course of action he seldom changes his mind. While this is invaluable during many actions his regiment undertakes, it leaves his forces inflexible in the face of changing battlefields.

E) Maverick? Something of a rebel, regarded as ill-disciplined and unpredictable by his peers, but his attitude and his daring make him beloved by his men, who see their leader as one of them, rather than one of “the officers.” So long as he leads, they will follow him anywhere.

F) Melancholic? The regiment’s commander is careful and introspective, but his will is not what it once was, having suffered greatly in the crucible of war. While loyal, his leadership is hampered by hesitation and pessimism, and his warriors are often forced to rely more on their own initiative in battle, taking charge themselves when their superiors falter.

G) Phlegmatic? Quiet and contemplative, a man of few words. When he does speak, it is with great and solemn purpose, to give commands that have been considered in exacting detail. He does not command loyalty through rhetoric or heroics, but through quiet competence, and his men have learnt to trust in his skill and rely on the chain of command.

H) Sanguine? The regiment’s commander is confident and optimistic, though sometimes too caught up in dreams of glory and triumph. While inspirational to his men with grandiose speeches and heroism, his ambition has often seen them faced with impossible odds, caught up in their commander’s quest for glory, and they must battle hard to survive.

I) Supine? A devout man, absolutely loyal to the Imperium, but lacking in his own initiative. Incapable of the imagination and daring that gets an officer noticed by his superiors, he serves as little more than their mouthpiece, accepting their commands and passing them on flawlessly to his own men. Bereft of any true command, the men must have faith if they are to survive in the fury of war.

And then we have to pick Training Doctrines for the batallion. You can have any two:

1) Anti-Aircraft
While not a natural Vallon competence, Militarum service has taught many Vallonites to watch the skies, and how to bring everything from slow land speeders to alien harpies down with concentrated fire.

2) Anti-Armour
Vallon anti-fortification practice, while primitive, has a power all it's own. Already able to hurl blackpowder hand bombs with considerable efficiency, the men can train to use even more arcane penetrative devices!

3) Close Quarters Battle
A natural choice for Vallonite bands, this doctrine puts extra emphasis on ordered assaults, cooperation between pike and shot and the many ways to kill a foe with hand and blade.

4) Heavy Lancers
Having already experimented with powder-tipped lances, the plate-mailed nobility of the Rotterkorps can be taught to employ heavy Rough Rider tactics.

5) Infiltrators
Light infantry tactics in the Landsmen are outsorced to the Thornbrothers, large groups of brigands-cum-rangers, or, the other way around :) Adept at stealth, careful murder and camouflage, these groups add infiltration capacity to the band.

6) Skirmishers
Also the purview of the Thornbrothers, skirmishing plays a sizable role in Landsmen doctrine. Enveloping enemy machine guns and artillery are a large part of neutralizing the regiments' weaknesses.

7) Close Order Drill
One of the reason the Landsmen are a force to be reckoned with, are the many troopers able to act in formation. Even their lacklustre Crowenson-pattern bolt action rifles can put out a withering hail of fire or fix bayonets in record time with this measure of discipline.

8) Die-Hards
As befits a martial culture, many Vallonites put themselves through rigorous ordeals to increase toughness. Everything from caber tossing and fistfights to groxcalf wrangling and climbing fortress peaks increases resistance to adversity.

9) Favoured Foe
Many vallonites know people who have fallen in the endless war against Chaos. If picked, this doctrine means there are many so affected in this regiment, giving the benefits both of knowledge of the inner workings of chaotic troops and murderous hatred towards them.

10) Hardened Fighters
This troop has been part of a standing levy and fought hand to hand since they were old enough to do so, and know every trick to fighting with fists and improvised weapons.

11) Iron Discipline
Squared away even among a culture of murderously efficient drill-abbots, these troops cannot be deterred from anything they set their will to.

12) Sharpshooters
While not a technologically advanced culture of marksmanship, Vallonite riflemen can be truly excellent shots. Sometimes this is discovered and properly utilized, placing capable and well-equipped marksmen backing up the mailed host.

13) Survivalists
Designated for survival training, this batallion is particularly adept at surviving, gaining great ease in making do in environs resembling Vallon.

((go nuts! Please bold votes, in this case an alphabet letter for officer choice and two numbers for doctrines. Voting closes monday)

Tias fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 22, 2019

JcDent
May 13, 2013

I dunno, would Wallenstein be G? I'll take that.

I'm also for 2) and 3) because I want to see a mass Landsknecht charge overtake a Baneblade.

gently caress it, let's got 5 and 6! Slashed sleeves is camouflage enough when you have the faith in the Emperor in your heart and three stints in the dungeon for poaching.

In the Guard, it's just foraging! :black101:

JcDent fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 20, 2019

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
For commander I say H. Why have feudals folks if you aren't going to fight for glory.

As for doctrines, let us go 3 and 6. Let us focus on those swords.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
A, 4 and 7.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

C) :hist101: Charge!
3) :black101: Close Quarters Battle 
4) :horse: Heavy Lancers 

As funny as a Feudal AA unit taking down planes with javelins and bows would be, I'm going to vote for getting distracted by looting the baggage train insane cavalry bullshit.
Will we be voting on mount creation? Armored pegasi that shoot up on meth so you can stab those stupid fighter pilots?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Horse-drawn quad autocannon mounts, duh.

Holofields don't matter if your fill the entire sky with lead.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

SUPER EXCITE

A35

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Tias posted:

Troopers who test low for technophobia are even allowed to operate gas action autopistols, but the Munitorum is naturally loathe to give them to plumed yokels who may as well discard them in existential horror.
it's me, i am the plumed yokel

a little bit of swiss in those flags i think

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
C, 2, 5

Spike the guns so we can charge.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Mycroft Holmes posted:

D someone call HEY GUNS in here.

yello

Maverick
Heavy Lancers
Hardened Fighters

HEY GUNS fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

HEY GUNS posted:

yello

Maverick
Heavy Lancers
Hardened Fighters

Switching to this, HEY GUNS knows how to have a good time.

Hey HEY GUNS!