Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

and me, your town bus driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hey guys how's it going?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote toalpaz

just gonna get this out there now

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I cannot imagine how annoying it will be to mod all these night actions that I am sure are going to cascade into madness.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Can we get more unprompted day 1 claims

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Iím disappointed hambeet isnít around for this game, tbh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Town bus drivers are his kryptonite

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote DB i think I found scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I had a n0 cop. Iím undercover trying to unravel a seedy underground bus racing terrorist ring.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

okay first we kill DB... if db is town then we kill...

:eyeroll:

(for future generations that is what a chain lynch looks like)

How scummy trying to get a chain lunch going

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

When does this day 1 end? Iím too lazy to open votefinder on my phone

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Just kidding I checked it ends in 9 hours.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

Good idea. Lets no hang so everyone stops posting and game ends in a draw

I like this idea solely because it ensures maximum night action chaos tonight.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Monathin posted:

I'm actually very much into the Humalong vote because it was a very bad push onto an easy target (DB) with little explanation and attempt to be half-serious about a reason while giving themselves an obvious joke out in "hahaha what do you mean i was being serious it was a n0 cop it was obviously a joke!!"

It was a very self-conscious move.

Wow an actual scum shows themself. Too bad we are no lunching

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Thatís deadline lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Monathin posted:

This is the easiest and dumbest dogpile ever and I will not stand for it.

Sorry I am here to ruin your fun by actually playing mafia, and I'm even more sorry you rolled scum, Humalong!

I hope the bus driver chain ends with you NKing yourself!!!!!!!!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Soaring Kestrel posted:

Due to a personal emergency I need to step back for a few days. Mr. Humalong has graciously offered to keep this rolling in my absence (please note for action submission etc.). I apologize for doing this in the middle of a game.

Yes, I'll remind everyone at end-of-day but please PM all night actions to me and not to SK for the time being.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

The discussion seemed muted, as if the racers were growing nervous about all the crashes, and at the end of the day no decision could be made.

The day has ended in a no execute. Night actions may be submitted at this time.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Make sure you submit all night actions to me, not SK

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

(Sorry for the undue delay, had a real rollercoaster [or maybe bus ride????] of a day yesterday)

The race, and the search for the saboteurs, was heating up and tensions were high. The bus drivers returned to the track to resume the race when they noticed one of the buses looked a lot more damaged than it had the day before. Closer inspection revealed severe mechanical damage to the engine compartment...and a dead driver behind the wheel!

Dick Bastardly, Driver of Bus 65, has died N3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Iím not going to lie, the first 3 drivers all picking the same two targets threw me for a complete loop and I had to doublecheck with Pod on how to handle it.

Other than that it was no problem, glad I could help and heck yeah I had a scum pegged minutes into the game.