Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

It is I, your champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Gut call, but I feel like a mass claim would break the game.

Anyway I'm a bus driver, I'm going to bus drive Toal and Mona tonight.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Comedy option here: We're in a bus driver dethy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Continuing on set up spec, I'm guessing 2 scum and a survivor. Survivor want to claim so we can just go from there? Thanks~~~

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

maybe we should kill me. i havent open role pm so i cant say for sure that im town.

Thats a good point.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

##Vote gulag scum

I actually think this is kidding on the square, and that Gulag and RF are scum.

##vote Gulag

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm actually confident in my vote.

I think they're both SCOUNDRELS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My action was successful.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

We're all bus drivers and our bus number is the order of operations, got it.

Let's keep this in mind in case it ever becomes relevant, but who can tell in this crazy world.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My take here is that is probably best as an all or nothing type thing.

Partial reveals will probably only obfuscate, Full reveals will eventually out the liars.

I agree with this.

Additionally, we should be able to provide at least a modicum of coordination to prevent death of power roles, if any exist beyond bus driver.

But yes, I am wih you on all or nothing, I just think that going all in would be a net benefit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

I donít really see what good claiming actions is going to do. Scum are free to lie or tell the truth at their leisure and it wonít really matter

Sounds like something scum would say.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hum died, bus 37.

Keane I believe mentioned that bus number has something to do with action priority.

That demonstrates knowledge that the average town player doesn't have, unless it was just a connective leap in logic.

Probably not true, but if it is...

It's an incredibly obvious connection.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote RF

Meh.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think essentially we need to few nks as neat random and not a valuable source of information. I guess I'm just gut checking RF, got nothing else.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's incredibly reasonable

So who ya got as scum?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

No one tbh. I'm getting feelers out there

I will say, that asserting that as factual when you did doesn't look good to me.

poo poo or get off the pot.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I'm inclined to think town role block would have claimed by now. I think IP is cleared basically. I'm most interested in Mona, DB, and RF because of their weirdness about night actions.

However Mona actually wanted to play D1 so I would say they're pretty town looking in the scale of things.

I think I agree more than I don't with your take on IP, since we would presume there is a killing mafia and a role locking mafia, and IP is unlikely to be either with this occurrence.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hum died, bus 37.

Keane I believe mentioned that bus number has something to do with action priority.

That demonstrates knowledge that the average town player doesn't have, unless it was just a connective leap in logic.

Probably not true, but if it is...

No one tbh. I'm getting feelers out there

I will say, that asserting that as factual when you did doesn't look good to me.

Its d2 in a bus game with 8 players left alive. I suppose the scale makes that ok, but like are you saying yeah I should vote you for this or leave it alone entirely.

That dogmatic approach is really kind of silly and counter productive?

I mean I'll part my buttocks and let loose the hounds of war... sure.

##vote keane

AA, even when voting me, refuses to commit and is wishy washy in his statements. This is scummy because it feels like he is trying to see if anybody else will bite before committing to the vote, and he's left himself enough room to say "well I said I wasn't sure!" if I am executed.

A scummy poster.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Hi I'm going to claim because

I don't like this post. It's defending/clearing someone (me) who's been under absolutely no scrutiny whatsoever. I think Toal wants to look smart/townie for clearing me ahead of time if I turn up dead tomorrow.

I'm not a bus driver. I'm a traffic cop. I can investigate someone every night to determine if they are a BUS DRIVER or NOT BUS DRIVER. The important part of that action is that it can't be redirected. So last night even though basically everyone redirected Monathin, I would have gotten an accurate result on him had I not been (I assume) blocked.

Anyway I wanted to get that out there because I can still be moved around by buses and I was a little paranoid that if Toal is scum then they had sussed out that there was a reason for me not claiming what my failed action was, leading to the above post.

##vote toalpaz

I'm on board.

##vote toalpez

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

Lol IP, I just stated something that was likely. Not to appear smart. Judging by your reaction you probably did the night kill and are going to use this as an excuse to hide all game. I don't believe your role.

##vote ip

Can you expand on this thinking?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I would expect there to be power roles other than bus driver since I cannot decline to use my ability.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

I have to go into airplane mode now or I might die so....

##vote toal to avoid no lunch.

Scum kill me plz and thank you.

Let's all take this opportunity to mock DB.

I hear DB has poor taste in hats!!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I swapped IP and AA.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I checked Mona's posts and they don't seem to contradict IP at all (I believe you, just going to do this if I see a claimed cop and a cop flip in the same game).

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

okay first we kill DB... if db is town then we kill...

:eyeroll:

(for future generations that is what a chain lynch looks like)

I think you're on to something, Gulag.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ding dong doodle

##vote Gulag

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

since nobody wants to talk

##vote gulag

How was your weekend, IP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

That was fun but IPís role seemed a touch OP

I think the application this game swung it over pretty strongly. I can easily see two cops counter claiming each other and both getting offed.