Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Please let this be a normal game of mafia.

(in)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This should be a poo poo show lol

:yeah:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

oh god I just realized i'm in a game with keane, gulag, toal, and aa, four of my worst Nemeses.

Truly, this was a mistake.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

GulagDolls posted:

you forgot to count yourself you clod

gently caress your right

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

That's a really powerful point. Thank you for sharing that.

##vote Mona

ah man you're still mad about pokemafia 2, aren't you.

sorry toal i'm town this game.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote DB i think I found scum

Hmmm. DB vote on Day 1?

Explain.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mr. Humalong posted:

I had a n0 cop. Im undercover trying to unravel a seedy underground bus racing terrorist ring.

Hm.

##vote Humalong

Actually feel decent about this.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm actually very much into the Humalong vote because it was a very bad push onto an easy target (DB) with little explanation and attempt to be half-serious about a reason while giving themselves an obvious joke out in "hahaha what do you mean i was being serious it was a n0 cop it was obviously a joke!!"

It was a very self-conscious move.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This is the easiest and dumbest dogpile ever and I will not stand for it.

Mr. Humalong posted:

Wow an actual scum shows themself. Too bad we are no lunching

Sorry I am here to ruin your fun by actually playing mafia, and I'm even more sorry you rolled scum, Humalong!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I agree that people, especially the bus drivers, should out who they targetted. Besides me.

Holy poo poo y'all swapped me like three fuckin times lmao

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Here, let me put it in a different way.

I targeted Humalong with an action last night. I would really like to know if someone bussed him.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

god dammit gulag we already played that game!!!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

fwiw I'm gonna try and do some quick reading sometime today but it probably won't come until way closer to deadline. Work's killin me rn, but I -do- want to actually play mafia here so I guess I'll poke people when I wake up from my post-work sleep.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I would still like to know if someone redirected Humalong but I have a feeling Humalong redirected Humalong and I am in fact extremely chasing nothing.

I could see a Toal/AA scumteam. AA's whole thing w/Keane was kind of weird cause I have never known them to be a hesitant voter.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I just got home and am about to lay down so I would like some more time before I plunk down a vote.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Okay sorry I slept for way longer than I meant to.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote mona

Their toal/aa scum theory sounds left field and the vote uncertainty is like trademark AA play.

Also I'm in like 70% of all games mona has played. They should be familiar with my style.

Afterall...

There's the AA I like to see, at least. You've been slow on the uptake, I'm getting worried about you, you know.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anyway, hour to deadline, I'll be here to hammer Toal as need be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toal please give your last will and testament and/or who you think is scummiest before we hammer, please and ty