Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Oh Kay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Filling up fast.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Vroom vroom!!!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

That's my breadcrumb fyi

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gulag just blink if it's okay to turbo you.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

That's a really powerful point. Thank you for sharing that.

##vote Mona

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

oh yeaaah bussin', am I right?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Every day I'm bussling!

:bandwagon:

:laffo:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

I had a n0 cop. I’m undercover trying to unravel a seedy underground bus racing terrorist ring.

okay first we kill DB... if db is town then we kill...

:eyeroll:

(for future generations that is what a chain lynch looks like)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

9 hours. ,_,

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

Just kidding I checked it ends in 9 hours.

oh ok

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I love the idea that there's a decent chance scum are just going to straight up NK themselves hoping someone is bussing them.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You know? It doesn't rhyme? I don't understand why people do it or how people pronounce Toal? I think its more like a Toll, with a ahhh beside the o so it sounds nothing like vote. Voting moat... now I get that.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Personally I think we should no lunch and just see what happens.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

smh that scum didn't withold kill and or kill me

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I bussed Mona and I :kiddo:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Perhaps... "unstoppable" or some other modifier... specialized for......... M U R D E R

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Is Gulag the bus swallowing cave or der bus?

You accused gulag of having murder powers,

I post the movie poster 'the deathbus'

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh, it is also known as Bus 152. That's what google gave me. But Todesbus is literally German for Death Bus.

On the same page now.

##unvote

##vote AA
Is dumb

lol I knew there had to be a movie called death bus so I just googled deathbus. Didn't know it was called Bus 152 in english.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

[quote="IcePhoenix" post="494468938"]
this broken quote as a way of voting thing has got to be the dumbest trend I've seen
[/quote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm inclined to think town role block would have claimed by now. I think IP is cleared basically. I'm most interested in Mona, DB, and RF because of their weirdness about night actions.

However Mona actually wanted to play D1 so I would say they're pretty town looking in the scale of things.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol IP, I just stated something that was likely. Not to appear smart. Judging by your reaction you probably did the night kill and are going to use this as an excuse to hide all game. I don't believe your role.

##vote ip

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Let me add that those are some strange leaps in logic and I don't think that thinking comes from the town perspective.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Can you expand on this thinking?

IP is claiming a non standard (non busdrive) role and that he was targeted by a non standard role, which is bad and unlikely IMO. It seems like a play scum would make up.

Cop is a very useful claim for scum, especially with a game this size, because they can use it to dominate discussion and hide their actions.

I think it's more likely to me that IP is aggressively pushing town to ensure that the lunch isn't on scum.

I don't think it's reasonable to assume that I've scum who's somehow deduced a town power role at that point and that the best option is for IP to claim there. So I also think IP's thinking is scummy.

I don't think that saying someone looks unlikely to be scum is fake content or fake participation. I included people who I thought were scummy there too. DB for doubling up on someone elses busdrive (thus making it look neutral) seems suspect. Mona bringing up something then dropping it is weird. But this play is something I don't get.

I know I'm town so it strikes me as someone who's jumping through hoops to make a thing happen. I don't understand that play as towny, so I think it's scummy.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

As an aside one day one I'd like to participate in the game of mafia without immediately having everything I say regarded as scummy or out there or crazy. Because holy poo poo.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

As an aside one day one I'd like to participate in the game of mafia without immediately having everything I say regarded as scummy or out there or crazy. Because holy poo poo.

I guess it's day 2 but still lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

In a small game I think claiming early is valuable if you have reasoning for it. If there's 2 scum (I think that's a fair assumption in a nine player game) then we're only two days from lylo, assuming we don't no-lynch anymore.

It's also easier to protect me (assuming scum don't have a similar power that goes through redirects) without worrying about the protector being found out, unless my failed action was the result of a town action (unlikely at this point), because, shockingly, there seem to be a lot of drivers.

It also ensures if you're comfortable NKing yourself that the busdrive will take it to someone who's not scum most likely.

IcePhoenix posted:

fair, but it would be silly to just have everyone be a busdriver and expect the game to work at all so there are going to be some roles

bad logic imo, why would scum also be bus drivers in a setup like this?

Yes. I, a busdriver, is accusing you, not a busdriver, of lying about being targeted by scum by another non-standard role in order to set up a fake claim.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I don't think that its impossible for there to be other town roles. I'm saying that IP is weaponizing his role already to somehow suggest that it's shady that I said he's unlikely to be scum prior to his claim. I think he claimed in a very scummy way and that it's also unlikely that he was targeted by RB and is also a cop.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rip me

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I will also be around to hammer toal

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote db we'd probably hit scum with this lunch too Imo.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Too as in, in addition to ip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Kill IP IMO.

rip ##vote toal