Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

*** Placeholder: Content to Follow ***

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Apr 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Can CBS please stop putting Rachel on my tv

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is eating shoes a common element of this program?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Telling me something doesn't have the Miz is a tough sell

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I've never seen lay miz so IDK the reference

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The Geranimals breezed through this leg.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

IT'S A loving WOODEN SHOE!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Robnoxious posted:

hahahaha

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Robnoxious posted:

Wouldn't you chew through wooden shoe?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

Wouldn't you chew through wooden shoe?
No... you play it as a Immunity Idol dumb-dumb!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh my god :laffo:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Ughhhhhh

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lmao they absolutely told Corinne to do the meme shot

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“There’s no way Rupert is getting up there”

*immediately gets up there*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

sportsgenius86 posted:

"How did he do that"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sportsgenius86 posted:

lol that was the most predictable narrator moment ever

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I walked away, why couldn't those guys get up there?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Khanstant posted:

Fat and stupid

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

I honestly don't know, he took forever and couldn't get past the first part then he started cramping up and they took the penalty. Maybe he missed the painfully obvious hand/footholds?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Khanstant posted:

He’s in bad shape anyway, seemed to be shooting for the second level of handles and he had a severe calf cramp.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

He’s in bad shape anyway, seemed to be shooting for the second level of handles and he had a severe calf cramp.
I like the part where they brought out a mini crop-duster for his calf.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

IcePhoenix posted:

I honestly don't know, he took forever and couldn't get past the first part then he started cramping up and they took the penalty. Maybe he missed the painfully obvious hand/footholds?

I don't think it's really obvious hand and footholds as much as it's a loose fabric that you're supposed to be able to use to pull yourself up with. Guy is just an old fat out of shape dude who couldn't figure it out.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't think it's really obvious hand and footholds as much as it's a loose fabric that you're supposed to be able to use to pull yourself up with. Guy is just an old fat out of shape dude who couldn't figure it out.
I dunno, Rupert had no problem finding and utilizing them.

So yeah, "Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Son."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

everyone else found them pretty quickly, and they looked more like handles to me than loose fabric, but maybe it was harder to see them from the ground

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Robnoxious posted:

I like the part where they brought out a mini crop-duster for his calf.

What was up with that? I've never seen an aerosol can treat a cramp before. The cramping up dude was hilarious and my favorite part. I've had bad calf cramps, but my reaction was no where near his. Do they really get that bad?

I also liked the fat dude that climbed to the top, couldn't figure out what to do, then slid back down and really struggled to get back up again.

I think I'm rooting for Team Fun.

Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry
My favorite part of tonight's episode was when Laura said, “I’d rather be on an island.” ... in Japan.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Goddamn that was the best first episode in a while. Lots of great teams to see. I can't believe Collin is back and has a new mantra: SERENITY NOW!!

Team Fun is such a cool story. They semi randomly got paired together and were just perfect. By far my favorite.

Corinne and Eliza are hilarious.

Rupert and Wife are pathetic and weak-willed.

Very cool to see Janelle. BB6 was my first season I watched.

Rachel and sister are extremely annoying to hear and see

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Good start!

I dont know if i like new, chill, team Colin.

Also I don't recall a more botoxed set of contestants.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So who's in this from Survivor? never watched it before.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

CODChimera posted:

So who's in this from Survivor? never watched it before.

Apparently no Survivors under 40 were allowed or available.

This show is like a recurring nightmare - being on a trip in foreign country, getting lost and you can't find anyone who speaks English to help you find your way.

First episode was fun.

Eliza: Our competitors are dummies
40 minutes later:
Eliza: These dummies kicked our asses, we need to get it together ASAP.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

The Grey posted:

What was up with that? I've never seen an aerosol can treat a cramp before. The cramping up dude was hilarious and my favorite part. I've had bad calf cramps, but my reaction was no where near his. Do they really get that bad?

I also liked the fat dude that climbed to the top, couldn't figure out what to do, then slid back down and really struggled to get back up again.

Seriously. I used to get calf cramps semi regularly, and even at their worst I would just get up and walk around for a few minutes until the muscle stopped freaking out. My boyfriend was in the bathroom when it happened and came back to the guy nearly crying on the ground. He asked what happened and when I said it was a cramp he about died laughing.

I'm rooting either for Team Fun or Team Tyler Oakley + some dude I can't remember.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gotta root for Team Fun.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I was hoping I'd never see Rachel on tv ever again after the first amazing race season she was on, then she was on the show again...and now a third time. Why

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The Grey posted:

It's a pretty simple tech, just a can of propellant, 134a (same thing used in most AC units or refrigerators now). It cools skin really fast so it's like icing an injury.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
I'm pretty sure Rachel's sister was a character played by Jenny Slate on Kroll Show.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This dude talking about tapping into the presence and compassion of these monks or whatever new age nonsense is one of my least favourite things about rich white people.

R to the J
Sep 2, 2004

The biggest e-penis of them all!
I had never seen Colin and Christine's original season so I've started watching that and seeing how they've changed is giving me whiplash.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This season is already way more fun and strategic than far too many recent ones.

"It just sounds like a Boston person saying everything."

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Collin is amazing lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I'm really liking the season so far, but Tyler and Korey continue to annoy me in that special "too boring for me to root for but too competent to get eliminated" way. At this point I consider them a lock for Final 3 and I hate it.

Contrast with the Afghanimals, who have annoyed me in the past but I am happily rooting for now. That U-Turn move was pretty slick.