Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

I haven't heard back from the guy yet, so who knows. It was some kind of rare thyroid growths, side by side, that got Weeds. Luckily so rare that we basically don't have to worry about his offspring passing it along.

I can't take credit for Weedcat's name, you Goons did that. :keke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm bumping the chickam thread because I noticed it hasn't been bumped yet!! The chicks are normal chicken sized now and they are in the yard!! This is not a drill, the chicks are in the yard.

The camera is also inside a pumpkin which has drawn the birds to it and they're goin nuts on it. They are full-grown fowl and they are HONGRY

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s true I watched the cam and seen a nice chicken

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

HEN CAM!!!