Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

About time they finally did something. The shift changes in this series have been pretty wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

They're actually managing to get out of their own zone but their passing is still trash.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ouch :(

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

z0331 posted:

I mean...caps at least have a couple shots on goal.

Yeah I think they're looking better than they have like 90% of this series. If they could just tighten up their passing a bit.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

z0331 posted:

If they could win a faceoff though, that would be helpful.

Let's try to be realistic.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Spring Break My Heart posted:

its an ovie sucks chant

Looks like they're gonna boo him every time he touches the puck. I admire their stamina.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

fuuuuuuck

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Mind_Taker posted:

That better be 5 and a game

Poor Oshbabe

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ok im gonna go get trashed now. hope oshie is ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

maybe im a little salty but the canes fans jeering timothy jimothy as he hobbled into the locker room can eat my whole rear end

HES AN OLYMPIC HERO