Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it is imminent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

:ducksiren: :2bong: :okpos: :2bong: :ducksiren:

tell me about your plans for the weed number day

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

:ducksiren: :2bong: :okpos: :2bong: :ducksiren:

tell me about your plans for the weed number day

wake n' bake :2bong: then maybe write up some stuff for toxin crew thread (nearly ready) and maybe have a bagel. Probbly get a few friends around to drink and smoke up with! Might have a burger for dinner and a few more cones and drinks and then sit out and listen to the frogs by the light of the moon.

basically try to maximise chill :420:

how bout you friend? :350:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

weed’s not all it’s cracked up to be

Areola Grande

crack's not all it's weeded up to be

Areola Grande

:frogc00l:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This will be the sixty-ninth 4/20 since history began.

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

wake n' bake :2bong: then maybe write up some stuff for toxin crew thread (nearly ready) and maybe have a bagel. Probbly get a few friends around to drink and smoke up with! Might have a burger for dinner and a few more cones and drinks and then sit out and listen to the frogs by the light of the moon.

basically try to maximise chill :420:

how bout you friend? :350:

he'll yeah. so do you have a lil frog pond or what? where are these frogs.

my plans for the Big Day are to donate plasma for extra income (I do this twice a week) (usually in order to buy some more we'd), eat something big and greasy to offset all the life force drained out of me by the phlebotomists, and then ride around my 'hood on a chill-rear end bike weather permitting. it's gonna be good

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This will be the sixty-ninth 4/20 since history began.

today i learned weede was invented in 1950

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
on 4/20 at 4:20 a giant ball of weed will eclipse the sun

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Not weed. Sadly.

I got baked all last weekend in Cali tho so it's all good.

Stoner Sloth

he'll yeah. so do you have a lil frog pond or what? where are these frogs.

my plans for the Big Day are to donate plasma for extra income (I do this twice a week) (usually in order to buy some more we'd), eat something big and greasy to offset all the life force drained out of me by the phlebotomists, and then ride around my 'hood on a chill-rear end bike weather permitting. it's gonna be good

good onya for donating - even if for extra income it also saves lives. i donate whole blood usually here though ya don't get paid for it (they give you freed food tho and a beverage) - and the rest sounds like lots of fun.

as for froggos - yuppers, got a small pond out back of the house that we've recently redone the water proofing on... got some little tiny fish in there from a local dam and now the local frogs are slowly returning :) mostly they hide in the rocks and ivy around it during the day to stay cool. oh and we got some lovely ducks that have taken up residence in the pond too (posted some pics of them earlier I think in the chat thread)

it's also got a little pump powered waterfall so makes for relaxing place to sit around especially when my lil frog frens are singing away happily!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

from now on, grandparents can only say that a child is "growing like a weed" if the child's birthday is 4/20

Areola Grande

you must photograph and post this most holy of smonk spots, SS

Areola Grande

from now on, grandparents can only say that a child is "growing like a weed" if the child's birthday is 4/20

forums poster Sci-fi Downbeat's birthday IS on 4/20

:dance:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

forums poster Sci-fi Downbeat is growing like a weed.

Stoner Sloth

you must photograph and post this most holy of smonk spots, SS

Okay here's the pond:

https://i.imgur.com/dRiiVS8.jpg

close up of sleepy ducks:

https://i.imgur.com/GxjfDoM.jpg

more active ducks from the other day:

https://i.imgur.com/ZPNMfOd.jpg

sunset from just above the pond area:

https://i.imgur.com/nV3WgZI.jpg

and nighttime looking up from the trees from just next to pond:

https://i.imgur.com/ppODLFt.jpg

sorry if they're not too great pics - still just figuring out camera and haven't taken many photos for ages lol

e: I'll try to get a better sunset one from a friends house some time - Adelaide sunsets are amazing cause we're one of the few capital cities this far south where the sun sets over the ocean.

Areola Grande

July 20th: mark it on your calendars as the day you have to find a member of the opposite sex and get bizzay :mrgw:

Areola Grande

it's the only way to make sure your human baby will be born on 4/20 duhhhh :smugmrgw:

Goons Are Gifts

weed was born on the 6th of september 420 BC, which rounds up exactly to the sixty ninth birthday in 2019, as it's measured in byob years

City of Glompton

on 4/20 i'm getting my hair done then i'm goin g to sephora to get my birthday gift (my birthday is 4/21 :negative:)

i'm going to dye eggs too

why yes i live in a non-weed state why do you ask?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

I too live in an illegal weed zone but I smonk it anyways!

what can I say I'm a badboy dads hate me but grlz love me ohhh yeah :420::byob1::420:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I remember a time when almost every place was a no weed zone and yet weed was still available?

Farecoal

There he go
im a shut in nerd so I would have no idea where to acquire non-medical weed (I'm also in a forbidden zone)

Areola Grande

I remember a time when almost every place was a no weed zone and yet weed was still available?

hosed up if true

Areola Grande

Farecoal posted:

im a shut in nerd so I would have no idea where to acquire non-medical weed (I'm also in a forbidden zone)

it pays to Know a Dude :airquote:

kalel

I'll be spending my birthday on a 24 hour flight. Wish me luck in these trying times.

Macnult

passover that blunt buddy

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'll be spending my birthday on a 24 hour flight. Wish me luck in these trying times.

I think that technically means you're entitled to at least two extra birthdays according to the rules!

good luck tho, hope it's not too bad a flight friend! and happy birthday just in case either of us aren't around here on the day!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uhhhh well

I'm probably gonna smonk le lechuga beepBEEP and also call my mom to wish her a happy birthday. Because my mom's birthday is 420.

Uhhh then I'm probably gonna smonk more of the beep and then probably spend time in the hammock with bf.

Also I gotta book a flight to Peru while I'm sober at some point before things get too crazy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'm so sorry but also I hope you have an enjoyable flight to your destination, and also that you become extremely loving high in the process. Hbd.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

Buddy: I will legitimately give you WHEEDE if you are anywhere close to STL.

City of Glompton

SciFiDownBeat posted:

happy birthday and good luck stay safe stay hydrated

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

confession time: I haven't smoked weed in 15 years.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

confession time: I haven't smoked weed in 15 years.

omg are you ok

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hamjobs posted:

omg are you ok

I'm ok as long as wine is sold in boxes. For reals though, my ex-wife and I got blazed as gently caress while signing our divorce papers and that's the last time I smoked the devil's lettuce. A bittersweet memory.

Goons Are Gifts

:worship:

Stoner Sloth

3 hours to byob's favourite day here! moon is looking awesome too!!

Twenty Four

Mine too!

hamjobs posted:

my mom's birthday is 420.

High five to your mom from me, I promise to share the day!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I will do my best to celebrate for the both of us!

hamjobs posted:

I'm so sorry but also I hope you have an enjoyable flight to your destination, and also that you become extremely loving high in the process. Hbd.

Umm did you forget about the flight half way through your post? 30,000 feet or so is extremely high! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

Mine too!

heck yes

Umm did you forget about the flight half way through your post? 30,000 feet or so is extremely high! lol

p sure this is the fabled "mile high" club

mom is nodding in affirmation